The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cooking Mama... Wii vs. DS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Cooking Mama... Wii vs. DS Empty
PostSubject: Cooking Mama... Wii vs. DS   Cooking Mama... Wii vs. DS EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Okay, I really don't know if anybody else fell in love with this game for the DS, but I did.
Cooking Mama... Wii vs. DS Cooking_Mama_ds
It's a fun, interactive game that takes complete advantage of the touch screen. So what is it? You COOK! Well, not really, but you can cut, stir, boil, fry, everything you would do in the kitchen, but probably better! When I had it(I lost it somewhere in my house...), I'd play it all the time, I was trying to get all gold stars, I loved it. But it kindof ruined my touch screen, because the cutting parts completely kill it, but for $20, it's a steal...

Cooking Mama for the Wii...
It's really fun, don't get me wrong, I really do like it... But, I just don't think the controls are meant for it, with the DS version you can actually "touch" the item, so it makes it easier, but with the Wii, you have throw the remote, spin it, shake it, everything, it just really makes things harder than they should be... But it's only $30, with tons of recipes, and a VS. mode, which is pretty sweet.
I recommend both since there aren't that many Wii games that are actually super fun to play, that also takes control of the controls, but you could also live with out it...

soo...
If you have a DS, then you should really buy Cooking Mama (oh and the sequel Wink )
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/

Cooking Mama... Wii vs. DS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Entertainment :: Gaming-
Jump to: