The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So, my idea...

Go down 
+2
Aelwyndaeira
shadowsforsale
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

So, my idea... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, my idea...   So, my idea... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2007 11:59 am

I love H&M stuff so much but I can't afford new clothes =[ I totally imagine HT as being like Claires but more big and in America. The assistants there are always rude and useless
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: So, my idea...   So, my idea... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2007 12:03 pm

woop i got 2 cute pairs of shorts, a dress and a cardi and bunch of cute earrings and necklaces yesterday and im going up tomorrow to get cheap tshirts and vests to wear under the dress i posted Razz
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Nova_Zer

PostSubject: Re: So, my idea...   So, my idea... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2007 4:12 pm

Aelwyndaeira wrote:
We don't have Hot Topic here...I went into one when we were in Colorado, and honestly wasn't impressed. The stupid little salesgirls were rude, and ignored us. Hellooo? I had tons more money than the little emo-twits that they were serving, which I would have willingly spent on faery stuff and makeup....

meh!

I like the goth stores in Toronto. Darkside Rocks!

Someone I talk to in Canada told me the equivalent of Hot Topic there is Trivium. Never heard of it before then.
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: So, my idea...   So, my idea... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2007 6:47 pm

Nova_Zero wrote:
Aelwyndaeira wrote:
We don't have Hot Topic here...I went into one when we were in Colorado, and honestly wasn't impressed. The stupid little salesgirls were rude, and ignored us. Hellooo? I had tons more money than the little emo-twits that they were serving, which I would have willingly spent on faery stuff and makeup....

meh!

I like the goth stores in Toronto. Darkside Rocks!

Someone I talk to in Canada told me the equivalent of Hot Topic there is Trivium. Never heard of it before then.

Never heard of it. I'll have to google it, I think. (added: Okay, can't find it...)
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: So, my idea...   So, my idea... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2007 6:48 pm

we get trivium clothes here... i thought it was just a brand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, my idea...   So, my idea... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2007 7:51 pm

Kiki wrote:
woop i got 2 cute pairs of shorts, a dress and a cardi and bunch of cute earrings and necklaces yesterday and im going up tomorrow to get cheap tshirts and vests to wear under the dress i posted Razz

Kikiiiiiiiiiiiii how the hell do you afford all that?!?!??!?!?! No fair D:
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: So, my idea...   So, my idea... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 6:28 am

lol it was h&m so it was only like...£35! Plus my mum agreed to pay for half of it and i'll work off the rest by doing ironing (im an ironing freak so its easy money Razz)

lol one of the necklaces, id wanted it for a while but hadnt had enough money and then they didnt have it. but some skank picked it up from in between a rack of other necklaces and was like "ooh its so nice" but then put it down and i grabbed it Razz sooo purdy. it's like thick chain with all these charms on it, like plastic hearts and lightning bolts and stuff. mucho cool Razz

buuuut thats off topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, my idea...   So, my idea... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, my idea...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2