The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

another forum link!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

another forum link! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:14 am

Number three, not everyone was offended, and agreeing with Shauna, this topic should just be deleted by a moderator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:08 pm

Yeah, everyone kind of needs to like chil out on this man, Christina probly didnt realise it was old, shes new, dont be so harsh.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:19 pm

It's not exactly hard to tell it's old, last time I came in here it was a good few topics down the list.

I'm not being rude on this, but I don't see the point in bringing up an old topic just to give it your two cents, when clearly, even by reading a few of the posts you can tell it's old.

I'll be dealing with this later. There was no need for it to be brought up, old or not. I shouldn't have to explain to people WHY I was offended. Do as you will on your own forum but this offended the people on here.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

another forum link!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Odds & Ends :: Links-
Jump to: