The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To all you Lush fangirls out there...

Go down 
+3
PolyphonicThought
GinaELIZABETH
anjelik_dreamin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

To all you Lush fangirls out there... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all you Lush fangirls out there...   To all you Lush fangirls out there... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 3:11 pm

ooh thanks or the warning Smile i was gonna try coalface
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: To all you Lush fangirls out there...   To all you Lush fangirls out there... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 3:52 pm

I use Fresh Pharmacy, it leaves my skin perfectly clean

They also came out with a new moisturizer called Vanishing Cream, which is great! They replaced the cocoa butter they usually use with shea butter which clogs the pores A LOT less. the other ones made me break out like crazy (enzymion & gorgeous). I spray Tea Tree Water toner on and while it's still wet I put on the moisturizer. I end up using much less(moisturizer) and my skin feels a lot fresher than just using the moisturizer alone (they tend to be a little heavy). the girl i was talking to told me that theres a difference between oil and hydration. If your skin is properly hydrated, your skin doesn't produce any extra oil because it doesn't need to.

makes a lot of sense right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all you Lush fangirls out there...   To all you Lush fangirls out there... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:20 am

Kiki wrote:
I have lush lip balm that my friend bought me and I love it, it makes my lips really soft but it annoys me because it's so hard! Like, usually you'd rub your finger in yeh? Can't do it with this. I've scraped the bits that have gotten softened when they're caught in the lid...

Either way it's good.

I love the smell of the shop.

I have lipservice - it has cured me of chapped lips, so happy! Brilliant now the winter months are drawing in.

You can get it out of the tin better if you warm it in your pocket or your hands for a little bit, I find it comes out lovely and silky then Smile x
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: To all you Lush fangirls out there...   To all you Lush fangirls out there... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 8:34 pm

I have the chocolate one, whip stick, and I find that all I have to do is rub my finger around on it in a circle for a bit and it's fine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all you Lush fangirls out there...   To all you Lush fangirls out there... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 8:50 pm

yeah but isn't it really cold where kiki is from? and the formula may be different
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: To all you Lush fangirls out there...   To all you Lush fangirls out there... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 9:19 pm

maybe the formula's different, right..
but lil
I live in Quebec!
its pretty chilly up here too Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all you Lush fangirls out there...   To all you Lush fangirls out there... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 9:26 pm

it was just a guess Razz
but yeah i dunno Razz could have been anything from the batch to like

the lipgloss goddesses just weren't feeling very nice that day Razz
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: To all you Lush fangirls out there...   To all you Lush fangirls out there... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 3:45 pm

haha I suppose!
I just thought it was weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all you Lush fangirls out there...   To all you Lush fangirls out there... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To all you Lush fangirls out there...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2