The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lame Grasshoppers...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Lame Grasshoppers... Empty
PostSubject: Lame Grasshoppers...   Lame Grasshoppers... EmptySun Apr 29, 2007 6:52 am

Hehe so this is a lame joke that I heard on Family Guy the other day but I loved it.
It went something like this:

This guy goes into a bar and asks the bartender to recommend a good drink. The bartender suggests this great drink called a 'grasshopper'. The guy has 3 of them and later leaves the bar. On his way walking home, he spotted a grasshopper. The man says to the grasshopper, "Hey! Did you know that there's a drink named after you?"
The grasshopper replies, "What? There's a drink called Irving?"

Hehe. Laughing I'm so addicted to lame jokes. I love you SHARE YOUR OTHER LAMIES GIRLS!
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Lame Grasshoppers...   Lame Grasshoppers... EmptySun Apr 29, 2007 7:09 am

Haha that's cool. *girly giggles*
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Lame Grasshoppers...   Lame Grasshoppers... EmptySun May 13, 2007 7:33 pm

Its sad that I totally remember that quote. i watch too many cartoons dammit!
Back to top Go down
Nova_Zer

PostSubject: Re: Lame Grasshoppers...   Lame Grasshoppers... EmptyMon May 14, 2007 3:46 am

hahah I thought it was funny in a sorta lame only Family Guy could pull it off way.

I love the quote from Futurama about a grasshopper. It goes like this--

"Its just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long
the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter while the octopus mooched
off his girlfriend and watched TV. Then the winter came, and the grasshopper
died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar.
Is any of this getting through to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lame Grasshoppers...   Lame Grasshoppers... EmptyMon May 14, 2007 4:52 am

Hahaha.
Was that meant to make any sense cos if it did it went straight over my head. Actually quite a few Futurama jokes go over my head. Hehe it's too much of a complicated comedy for me, although I do love it.
Back to top Go down
Nova_Zer

PostSubject: Re: Lame Grasshoppers...   Lame Grasshoppers... EmptyMon May 14, 2007 8:01 am

heh heh no it wasn't suppose to make any sense. That's what I love about Futurama. ^.^
Back to top Go down
gill

gill

Number of posts : 1367
Name : Gillian
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Lame Grasshoppers...   Lame Grasshoppers... EmptyMon May 14, 2007 9:28 am

it's funny cause of the actual fable of the squirrels..and one of them saves up acorns all year round, and the other one mucks about and has fun and laughs and the sensible squirrel, then winter comes and the silly squirrel starving and nearly dies and i think the sensible squirrel lets him into to his house and they live happily..and the moral is be sensible and plan ahead..

of course smart kids (and futurama) realise life is unfair and this is very rarely the case..in fact smart kids will realise that the silly squirrell had an amazing summer and didnt die cause the other squirrell was so nice..moral = piss about and mooch off others...if that fails, wait till the other person dies and steal all there food..

Last edited by on Mon May 14, 2007 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/thursday-
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: Lame Grasshoppers...   Lame Grasshoppers... EmptyMon May 14, 2007 2:26 pm

how deliciously evil. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lame Grasshoppers...   Lame Grasshoppers... EmptyMon May 14, 2007 6:17 pm

gill wrote:
moral = piss about and mooch off others...if that fails, wait till the other person dies and steal all there food..

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lame Grasshoppers...   Lame Grasshoppers... EmptyMon May 14, 2007 6:50 pm

hahahaha
ive got two Very Happy

A couple of Tennessee hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head.

The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911. He gasps to the operator, "My friend is dead! What can I do?"

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says, "Just take it easy. I can help. First, lets make sure he's dead."

There is a silence, then a shot is heard.

The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says, "OK, now what?"

anddd

A man is dining in a fancy restaurant, and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down but lacks the nerve to talk with her.

Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket towards the man. He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.

"Oh my, I am sooo sorry," the woman says as she pops her eye back in place. "Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you," she says.

They enjoy a wonderful dinner together and afterwards the theater, followed by drinks.

They talk, they laugh; she shares her deepest dreams, and he shares his. She listens.

After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap… and stay for breakfast the next morning. The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with all the trimmings.

The guy is amazed. Everything had been incredible. "You know," he said, "you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?"

"No, she replies, "You just happened to catch my eye."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lame Grasshoppers...   Lame Grasshoppers... EmptyMon May 14, 2007 7:31 pm

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Lame jokes = <3.
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Lame Grasshoppers...   Lame Grasshoppers... EmptySat May 19, 2007 5:37 am

heheh FUTURAMA quotes are the best. And lol at those jokes kate. In my family, we love the puns. There isn't a sentence my dad can't related to bears. And the subject of my 11 care bears sure gets slaughterd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Lame Grasshoppers...   Lame Grasshoppers... EmptySat May 19, 2007 7:01 am

Hahaha I'm so obsessed with Family Guy. It's so random. And Stewie is soooo funny. Very Happy
OMG TODAY I SAW A PLAYSTATION 2 GAME OF FAMILY GUY!!! I WANT I WANT I WANT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lame Grasshoppers...   Lame Grasshoppers... Empty

Back to top Go down

Lame Grasshoppers...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Odds & Ends :: Humour-
Jump to: