The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Go down 
+2
PolyphonicThought
Jayme
6 posters
AuthorMessage

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 2:05 pm

I was on the fourm looking in the videogame section, and was surprised that there was nothing mentioned about Twilight Princess. So here's a review.

Twilight Princess is the BEST ZELDA GAME EVER. (Yes, better even than Ocarina of Time, I shit you not.) It is darker than all the other Zeldas, and has been released for two consoles, the Wii and the Game Cube. The Game Cube version has wonderful controls, but the reason it woun the game of the year for 2006 across the board is because of the Wii controlls.

Twilight princess was the highest selling wii title upon the wii's release. It's easy to see why, as the graphics are amazing (the wii isn't thr graphical pushover everyone seems to think it is) and the gameplay is epic. It will take even seasoned players ages to beat, and will keep your intrest throughout the entire game.

You start out as Link. But WAIT. This time Link is hot!

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. The-legend-of-zelda-the-twilight-princess-20050517052631017

You start off ranching goats, to get you used to the controls. Honestly, the gameplay is so interesting that even this, the lowest point of the game, is fun! However, the game takes a load of twists and turns (dont want to spoil the plot for you here) and eventually you're.. a wolf!

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. TP03
HAY GUYS!

You befriend a twilight being, Midna, (The twilight realm being an alternate demension possessed by darkness) and learn that the twilight realm has been taken over by an evil dictator who wishes to merge Hyrule and the Twilight Demension! Zant, the dictator, is a member of the Twili, a race of beings descended from magicians banished to the Twilight Realm by the great Light Spirits of Hyrule. Midna is a Twili who is searching for a weapon called the Fused Shadows to defeat Zant and save the Twilight Realm.

I'm not going to give much away here, but you eventually fight Gannon.

Anyway, Link can learn a varitey of moves from various places. There are a LARGE selection of weapons, including a gale boomerang, a steel ball and chain, and a varitey of bombs (some explode underwater.) The controls for these are simple, and very easy to master.

This game takes MANY elements from Ocarina of Time and uses them, but also uses a more-adult plotline. Fans of the series will love this game, and non-fans would be crazy not to give it a try.

This game is, Barring Guitar Hero 3, The best Game for the wii.

10 out of 10.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Legend_of_zelda_twilight_princess_170505
Zelda makes an appearance, as she is in the Twilight Realm encouraging link to help Midna.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Darknut-twilight
Enimies in Hyrule are downright fearsome...

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Zelda_8a
While the enemies in the twilight realm are just CREEPY.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Tp_screen039
The characters are very detailed,

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Zelda5
And the environments are life-like.

Hope all of you that can will give this amazing game a try.
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 5:00 pm

It's on my list of games to buy for my Wii,
but...
I keep pushing it back...
Right now the list has...
1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Resident Evil UC
3. Twilight Princess.
I also need more controllers, and the Wii Zapper,
it sucks. : (
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 5:34 pm

all of my friends that have it love Twilight. Im not a gaming nerd, so I wouldnt understand. ;-;

Beau got the zapper as a gift from his friend Nate. Gardner could have fucked him right there on the floor in front of everyone. Pap would have a heart attack at the sight of male buttsecks.

and lol @ HAY GUYS
true loldog/cat fashion.
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 8:28 pm

I want to play this so bad. Unfortunately, wii's are still $400 for the console alone. It looks like fun, but I don't think I'm prepared to drop that much money on it when the games aren't really my taste (except for this).

MUST FIND PORT.

For a Nintendo game, the textures are amazing.
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 8:48 pm

Gamecubes are way cheap, you can buy it for that...
But I really wouldn't..
Cuzzzzz yeah, you wont ever get any super new games...
Lucky for me, my boyfriend bought my Wii for $90...
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 9:29 pm

I've seriously thought about getting a Gamecube, but nyeh. If I ever get to a point I want this game so much I'll explode, I'll do it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 4:17 am

I've played a bit of this game at my friend Rob's house on his Gamecube. Yes, the graphics are really great! I think that's what I like about it.

If I can afford a Wii I will be getting it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 4:23 am

i like the game too- but now i want to buy it and not just watch robs little sister play it

we ruv you jerry!!

but i'll let puffy keep you eheh
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 9:23 am

Le_Saboteur wrote:
I've seriously thought about getting a Gamecube, but nyeh. If I ever get to a point I want this game so much I'll explode, I'll do it!

Yeah, I could pretty much get a Gamecube and the game for the price of one xbox360 game so I might think about it.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
cherrybomb

cherrybomb

Number of posts : 2443
Name : Jasmin, Mini
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 9:33 am

Ok I think Ocarina of Time is better. But I like this game too! and I looooove Midna, she is so freaking cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/knallkirsche

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 2:38 pm

omg Ocarina Of Time kicks ass and so does Twilight Princess. I completed that some time ago-with the help of my super gamer bro! Yeah it is a lot darker, but i dont know if it is 'better' than Ocarina-they are both quite different. I love Zelda games!!
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 6:49 pm

When I was at Gamestop on Sunday they had brand new Gamecubes for $30...
When I bought mine ( when it first came out), it was over $100
& is now broken...
Back to top Go down
pickle

pickle

Number of posts : 368
Name : Ellie
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 11:40 am

I loove twilight princess, it's fun! The sense of humour is so weirdly Japanese. Like the mailman in his shorts going ONWARD TO MAIL!!!!
I haven't finished yet thoughhh. I'm trying to make it last!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 11:44 am

You definitely should. I completed the game in 12 hours and I felt bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 3:06 pm

man, 12 hours? That is quite impressive-I just dont have the attention span!
Back to top Go down
pickle

pickle

Number of posts : 368
Name : Ellie
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 3:57 pm

12??? I've been playing it over 30 hours, and I'm just over halfway through! haha. I'm slow though, my brother overtook me in like one day of playing. Bitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 4:54 pm

I am seriously just going to buy a Wii for Zelda.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 8:50 am

Okay, I got a cheap gamecube and the game.

It really *is* so good! I find the gamecube controls easier than the Wii's (I tried it on a mates console) so I'm glad I got it for this particular model.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 9:16 am

Glad you like it. Let me know if you need any help with it, I've beaten it like 3 times already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
Page 1 of 1