The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!

Go down 
+6
Lindsay
Le_Saboteur
TOONRULESOK
Aelwyndaeira
abercrombie
Kirsty
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 6:31 am

Hello all!
I am a music degree dropout student (not as bad as it sounds!) at the grand old age of 21. I like lots of things, including anything fluffy and sparkly, cheese and biccys, fizzy cola bottles, the 50s and 80s and Aerosmith. Oh yes, and of course my musical instruments!

I guess thats me summed up! Well, not quite, but I thought it best not to go on a rant on my first post. Wink

I found this site because I discovered a picture of yours truly on it, which was random but cool. Smile

I had never joined a forum before, but Cupcake Mafia seems to be really groovational, and I am certain it will be great, and I wont feel too scared. Heehee.

*Sparkly Bumble Bee*
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 6:34 am

welcome to the forum!

there's a picture of you here?! where? :]
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:51 am

Thanks for the welcome!

Haha, the picture of me is on the ''Glam Yourself Up'' section, on the ''Inspiration'' thread on page 4 - I think its the last pic on the page-wearing the purple circlet.

I did some fairy modeling for my mums business. She makes fairy circlets and crowns etc.

Such a glam lifestyle eh? *giggles*
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 8:13 am

Hey! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 8:27 am

Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! Bg

this one?

you're so cute! Razz

and woop! another brit! awesomeness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:51 am

Yeah thats it. Thanks hehe Smile It is muchos fun being a fairy Wink
My hair was blonde but it looks like im a red head there. Although Im back to black now.

I was just thinking, on some of the threads like where we can talk about beauty items etc, it kindof sucks that, say If I were to recommend a product, it may only be available over here. Sad And vice versa from other countries. Like, no Sephora...*weeps*

I have to ask, where did the nickname Keekage come from? Its awesome Smile

Go UK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:55 am

There usta be a sephora in Bluewater but it got closed down and made into OPTICAL EXPRESS soooo boriiiingggg lol xx
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:58 am

well im Kirsty...but after watching the OC with my boyfriend and "Kirsten" is similar and gets called Kiki, he started calling me it...and this lot have bastardised it into any form they can think of Razz
i love it tho!

i know, its hard sometimes when someone posts looking for something or you do and they dont/we dont have the product. i got really excited when i saw a sephora in new york when i was there. i was like "omg puffy talks about there!" and i took a picture but i never went in Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 11:12 am

Sparkly Bumble Bee wrote:
Hello all!
I am a music degree dropout student (not as bad as it sounds!) at the grand old age of 21. I like lots of things, including anything fluffy and sparkly, cheese and biccys, fizzy cola bottles, the 50s and 80s and Aerosmith. Oh yes, and of course my musical instruments!

I guess thats me summed up! Well, not quite, but I thought it best not to go on a rant on my first post. Wink

I found this site because I discovered a picture of yours truly on it, which was random but cool. Smile

I had never joined a forum before, but Cupcake Mafia seems to be really groovational, and I am certain it will be great, and I wont feel too scared. Heehee.

*Sparkly Bumble Bee*

WOO! Musician! I'm currently in the middle of a Music Degree in York, Uk!

And am 21 in May. We *nearly* have two things in common! Very Happy

Welcome to the forum xx
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 11:17 am

Yay!!!! I'm glad you joined us! Another faery girl! And I'm in loooove with your mom's head pieces. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 11:58 am

Welcome, wI do like to see more brits here =)

and you're so gorgeous!!

anyway, have fun hereee =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 12:36 pm

How crazy that there was a picture of you on here... If I saw a random picture of myself floating around on the internet, I'd be pretty weirded out. Especially in a forum with these weirdos.

Awesome weirdos. But still weirdos.

Anyways, welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 12:37 pm

ha, you're one of us Kendra!

dont you forget it.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 12:41 pm

Hello! Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 2:00 pm

Sorry Inever said Hiiiii erlia. So HI THEREEE DAHLINGGGG xx
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 2:06 pm

ello ello, welcome to the awkwardness that is our forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 2:19 pm

Hiii! Have lots of fun! Very Happy

You're sooopah cute, too! Hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 3:26 pm

Hello!! Haha, must've been weird to randomly find that photo on here. But also pretty cool that it's in Inspiration Smile
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 6:06 pm

Hey chica!
I love the 50's too, hot stuff.
8-)
And bumble bees are my fav!
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 6:58 pm

Welcome welcome welcome!!!!

hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:27 pm

Heyyyyyyy!
That was such an awesome pic...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 9:08 am

Wicked yey heehee-Me likey more musicians everywhere! *Preceeds to do a showy dance*

What is your degree like? Mine was, turned out to be pants really-all art and no music!! I had many a 'discussion' with my tutors regarding my opinion of the course, especially in my second year, which subsiquently turned out to be my last!

All for the best of course;)
Anything fun planned for your 21st?

xoxo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 9:11 am

Jayme wrote:
Hey chica!
I love the 50's too, hot stuff.
8-)
And bumble bees are my fav!

ahh yes, the dainty yet chubby, fluffy bumble bee...*buzz buzz* Althought I still get a little scared if they get to close. But as I always try and remind myself, 'They are only trying to hug you'. Wink

I need to get me a TARDIS badly-Got to go back to the 50s...*dreams*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 9:15 am

Sarah_Smile wrote:
There usta be a sephora in Bluewater but it got closed down and made into OPTICAL EXPRESS soooo boriiiingggg lol xx

Hi there! My god no way was a Sephora here! Wow, Optical Express...not so cool! I think that maybe the closest we have to Sephora is Boots maybe? Although thats not a bad thing Smile xoxo
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 11:01 am

I swear my Superdrug is turning into a Sephora! Dyou have a Superdrug nearby? They used to not be thattt focused on make up, then (at least at my store) they revamped it and there was a nicer make up part, at the front so sort of the main focus and a pink girlier sign.
But now there's like 7 more brands! Yay.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!   Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! I am yet another new person, but yey!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Introductions-
Jump to: