The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Inglot

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Inglot   Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:11 am

It was more like, we each had our own girl who did makeovers on us, we got two, and she taught us what she was doing and stuff. I got to see how products can be used and stuff. I loooooved my first look, but the second look was a bit blah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Inglot   Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:12 am

pity you didn't get teh photos

cool, though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglot   Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:45 am

Gawd. I'm obsessed with this brand!! I got into make-up too late to get into the MAC craze, but I thought Inglot was just too, too funky to pass up. I've already bought their primers and brushes, foundations and setting powders. Customer service in the Chadstone and Fountain Gate stores are terrific. So, so, helpful!! This one salesgirl almost convinced me to walk out with half their products!! Another thing that always put me off MAC was their shitty cust.serv, but I didn't encounter that kinda aloofness at the Inglot stores. I'm totally lemming their $80 and $160 Freedom Pallets. Do I get one large pallet or a small one? Or two small ones?? Is that greedy??? I'm going to go in either this week or the next (payday!! wee!!) and have a *rampage*. I wanna nude pallet and a dark & neutral smokey pallet. And i have my eye on this *perfect* shade of red lipstick I've been hunting for.

Gosh, I think I have a massive problem... Everytime I come back from Inglot I have to hide the products from my live-in boyfriend. Help!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglot   Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:47 am

OOOOH ARE YOU FROM MELBOURNE!?!?!?!

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglot   Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:49 am

Yes! I'm from Melb tooo!! I'm so so so chuffed we're actually one up on the states regarding this brand. They girls over there would go freaking *mental* if this ever launched over there!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglot   Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:02 am

I think Nini said that she went to Inglot in Canada... not that Canada is the US but still lol.

We're cool Very Happy

Where abouts do you live?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglot   Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:05 am

Scoresby! Close to Knox. Man. If Knox SC had a frickin Inglot I would *live* there. How bout you??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglot   Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:11 am

Oooh, I used to live in Wantirna South! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglot   Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:14 am

Local gal! Awesome! small world ey?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglot   Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:16 am

Haha, indeed. I've been hanging out for another Melbourne-r! It's just been me and Jess - and we already knew each other before coming on here haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglot   Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:22 am

I actually thought this was an aussie forum, heh. oops!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglot   Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:23 am

Hahah. There are far fewer Aussies than Americans, but we're cooler so we make up for it Razz hahaha.

Go introduce yourself in the Introductions section!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglot   Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:26 am

Truer words have never been said! Will do with the intro, keep an eye out for me Wink
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Inglot   Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:07 am

I'm the Jess that she speaks of! I'm from Endeavour Hills! We should become Inglot shopping buddies Smile It's always fun to play with their makeup!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Inglot   Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:07 pm

I'm a fellow aussie but im boring, im from sydney Razz hello!

and yuss, inglot does knock my socks off, in case you were wondering
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Inglot   Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:28 pm

I shall post a review for the foundation and powder I just bought tomorrow because I must shower and go to bed. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: Inglot   Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:15 pm

AS PROMISED! =)

Inglot YSM Cream Foundation

So I bought this on Friday night, and so far I am loving it.
The saleswoman was very nice, and helped me more than the usual ladies do, which I liked. I asked questions and they were answered promptly, which I love. lol don't ask... sometimes I ask salespeople questions and they have to look it up in this huge book, what a waste of time. anyways she advised to get this foundation because it's very light and is made for, well, teenage-skin lol.

I wore it to the gym on Saturday (the ultimate test) and it did not come off. It didn't get shiny, it didn't get gross-feeling, it didn't run. It stayed completely put. How amazing is that?!!? I was in that gym for like 3 hours and it just stayed there. I'm sold!!

The only down is that it is a bit dark for me, but everything is anyway. I've looked into every fucking non-animal tested brand available to me and I think I've just given up on "the perfect shade" because it just doesn't exist. Even in the animal tested brands it doesn't lol.
My True Match was closest, but it was one of the worst foundations I had ever bought.

I haven't broken out yet, and my friend Kiwi said "NINI YOU LOOK SO SOFT!!" which I never get, seeing as my face is acne-central. The coverage is very good, which surprised me seeing as it's not a thick cream, it's a nice thin one.

I'm raving about it right now. one of the best things about it?
$25.00
what more can a girl ask for?!?!?

Inglot Loose Powder

THIS IS AMAZING.
it was also $25, but the jar is effing humongous! It comes with a lovely puff and I need hardly any powder to, well, do what powders are supposed to do (set and matte-ify lol). Just 2 tips of the jar and my whole face is good to go.

INGLOT IS AWESOME
INGLOT IS AWESOME
INGLOT IS AWESOME
INGLOT IS AWESOME
INGLOT IS AWESOME
INGLOT IS AWESOME

that is all.

PS: YSM stands for Young Skin Makeup
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Inglot   Tue May 19, 2009 7:33 am

So... I'm 21 and live in Newcastle, NSW, Australia, and being that we don't have MAC in Newcastle (we do have Napoleon but I haaaate it), when I started to really get into makeup about 6 months ago, I came across Inglot.

Id walked past heaps of times and never bought anything, but once I did, man did I create a monster! Now I can't stop buying all their amazing products...

The sales assitants are always super helpful, and the prices are awesome. I started off with just one of their M3 eyeshadows, and the 13P eyeshadow brush. Now I have a Freedom Palette, about 8 brushes, the Cream to Powder foundation, Cream Concealer, Under Eye Makeup Base, and Silicon Under Makeup Base, all of which are incredible. The eye base prevents creasing (not that their shadows crease anyway) and prevents fallout, it's also tinted so provides a flawless base for eyeshadow application. The silicon base makes your skin super smooth and primes it for your foundation application.

Next time I go in I'm going to try the Cream Foundation and Pressed Powder as an alternative to the Cream to Powder foundation. I also wanna get a Freedom Pallet for blush... Any suggestions on colours for fair skin tones?

Can't wait to get more stuff!!
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: Inglot   Mon May 25, 2009 3:54 pm

Ooh I haven't tried any blushers yet but if you're looking for a gloss, go try some of their lip paints
they're amazing!
i know, random suggestion, but I saw you've already tried the eyeshadows and skin stuff so ya lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inglot   

Back to top Go down

Inglot
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Product Reviews-
Jump to: