The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

oblivion/morrowind (the elder scrolls blah)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

oblivion/morrowind (the elder scrolls blah) Empty
PostSubject: oblivion/morrowind (the elder scrolls blah)   oblivion/morrowind (the elder scrolls blah) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 7:14 pm

who's played them?

I love them Smile

just wanted people opinions on which characters were better etc!

and d you play the full sttoryline or just run around getting moneys and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: oblivion/morrowind (the elder scrolls blah)   oblivion/morrowind (the elder scrolls blah) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 10:20 pm

OBLIVION YAY.

I'm a big RPG nerd so I try and do everything (pretty much impossible) there is to do. I don't always finish them, though. I definitely came nowhere near to finishing Oblivion, but I broke my XBox (dropped a huge rear projection tv on it... go me).

I tend to play mixed warrior/spellcaster characters, like... what was it in Oblivion... Spellsword and Battle Mage pre made class packs. Thieves and bard, rogues and general are always lots of fun as well. I also like Crusader, but that's mainly because it's like playing a Cleric in a D&D game (which are a bit more awesome than the Elder Scrolls games).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oblivion/morrowind (the elder scrolls blah)   oblivion/morrowind (the elder scrolls blah) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 8:02 pm

wheee

i always make my own class dooveries Razz

and i must confess that i cheat alot too

ii duplicate expensive stuff and then sell it Razz
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: oblivion/morrowind (the elder scrolls blah)   oblivion/morrowind (the elder scrolls blah) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 8:58 pm

Oooh, cheater cheater! We all do it from time to time

Yeah, I generally make my own class as well, but they lean towards those kinds of peoples. I'm just... a nerd for the battlemage archetype. And rogues and swashbucklers.

I'm just someone who has way too much time on their hands and absorbs information on video games. It's probably a good thing there's no one else here who plays Forgotten Realms games a lot, or I'd flood the thread with long winded posts x.x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oblivion/morrowind (the elder scrolls blah)   oblivion/morrowind (the elder scrolls blah) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 9:15 pm

ahahaha

i for some reason just pictured you with a walking stick and a wizards hat?

wierd Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oblivion/morrowind (the elder scrolls blah)   oblivion/morrowind (the elder scrolls blah) Empty

Back to top Go down

oblivion/morrowind (the elder scrolls blah)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Entertainment :: Gaming-
Jump to: