The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

funny stuff that happened to you today!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

funny stuff that happened to you today! Empty
PostSubject: funny stuff that happened to you today!   funny stuff that happened to you today! EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 10:54 pm

I find that every time something funny happens during the day - which is a lot! - I have nowhere to put it!

With that said!

Did that ugly bitch's shoes at school make you LOL?
Did your Dad's "Old Man Dance" make you giggle [and feel slightly creeped out]?
Or maybe you want to post that hilarious fuckin commercial you saw earlier without making a full topic?

Post it here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: funny stuff that happened to you today!   funny stuff that happened to you today! EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 4:52 am

in h&m the other day, they were playing this random garage/r&b stuff. totally random!

but what was hilarious was that there were this couple, probably late 30's waltzing around the clothes stands. like proper, full on, one-hand-on-hip, one-hand-holding-their-partners, slow dancing.

their 16-ish year old son was watching in horror from the sidelines.

total ledgends!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: funny stuff that happened to you today!   funny stuff that happened to you today! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 1:07 pm

Nightshards wrote:
Yeah. I seem to have overlooked this thread.

My name is Jerry. Even though Sarah was here before me, and calls me by my last name: Gardner. There's a funny story behind that, actually.

Back in Nam, it was terrible. Babies on sticks, pitch black dark, scary stuff. But the draft came, and what's a man to do? I was but a young man when I was lucky enough to be under the command of the first Black Female commander. For some reason she called herself Puffy, I just figured it was because of her big boobs. Anyway, nobody messed with her because it was well known that she could kill a man with her bare hands. Pretty nasty for an accountant.

Anyway, I was in charge of maintnence. I was in the middle of cleaning the latrine, when I went into the shower to see if I could find anything that I needed to sweep up, when who did I see but miss Sarah Semone "Puffy" Johns staring back at me, in the nude.

Being my commander, she only knew me as Gardner.

We had the best time of our lives that night, and afterwards we both got dishonorable discharges. Worth it, I still say.

But she has post nam war syndrome, forget what it's called, so she mainly only calls me Gardner.

Anyway, that's why she and a few people on the fourm call me Gardner instead of my first name, Jerry.

how flattering, yes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funny stuff that happened to you today!   funny stuff that happened to you today! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 1:12 pm

paha too funny lol
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: funny stuff that happened to you today!   funny stuff that happened to you today! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 1:13 pm

ROFL.

need i say more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: funny stuff that happened to you today!   funny stuff that happened to you today! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 2:30 pm

Gardner's a fucking riot! LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: funny stuff that happened to you today!   funny stuff that happened to you today! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 2:31 pm

lmao! i fucking love gardner.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: funny stuff that happened to you today!   funny stuff that happened to you today! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 2:38 pm

ahahahahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funny stuff that happened to you today!   funny stuff that happened to you today! Empty

Back to top Go down

funny stuff that happened to you today!
Page 1 of 1