The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dying hair-more than one colour :S

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Dying hair-more than one colour :S Empty
PostSubject: Dying hair-more than one colour :S   Dying hair-more than one colour :S EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 1:48 pm

Hello all,

long time no see, sowwy!

Right, im wanting to dye my hair...but i normally dye all over with cosmic blue loreal (i think haha), basically its bluey black..but im wanting to keep doing that AND add a bright blue streak of directions or whatever-ill have to bleach that bit first as i have dark brown hair normally. How the flippin 'eck do i go about doing this without dying the wrong bits, and do i dye the whole head and then bleach one streak in, then dye it blue?Im soo confuzzled!

My mum said i should get it done at the hairdressers but i cant afford to do that every 6 weeks :/ (im a poor student lol) i havent had crazy hair for 5 yrs and ive just left my crappy job so i now i think its time to go wild hehe! Thanks for reading, appreciate all your help! Em xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying hair-more than one colour :S   Dying hair-more than one colour :S EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 2:21 pm

I think, dye it all dark blue and then put it all in cling film aprt fromthe bits you want to dye bright blue, and then bleach those and then dye them. Thats just how I would do it though.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Dying hair-more than one colour :S   Dying hair-more than one colour :S EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 3:54 pm

yeh i'd do what sarah said, like wrap it in clingfilm.

or maybe, you know those hats they use to do highlights? you could make one of those out of a shower cap. just poke a hole for the bit you want blue.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Dying hair-more than one colour :S   Dying hair-more than one colour :S EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 5:18 pm

Why don't you just go to the hairdressers for the first time? They can do all the major bleaching and crap, then it'll be way easier for you to follow up on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Dying hair-more than one colour :S   Dying hair-more than one colour :S EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 5:26 pm

if its only one or two bits, you dont really need a hairdresser.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Alexa Nightmare.

Alexa Nightmare.

Number of posts : 1647
Name : Alexa.
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Dying hair-more than one colour :S   Dying hair-more than one colour :S EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 9:27 pm

i've done that so many times.

do it at the same time, and make it way easier on yourself.
section your hair off, and bleach the part that you want bright blue. put that in tinfoil, and then dye everything else that isn't in tinfoil. while the rest of your hair is still dying, rinse the bleach out and dye the bright blue. put the blue in tinfoil leave it in for as long as you need to, and then rinse all the dye out at once.
when i had yellow in my under bang, i did that all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexisastar

PostSubject: Re: Dying hair-more than one colour :S   Dying hair-more than one colour :S EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 4:01 am

aww mint, thanks for everyones replies, you have all helped me so much!!! shall go and buy my blue tommorrow yay!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Alexa Nightmare.

Alexa Nightmare.

Number of posts : 1647
Name : Alexa.
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Dying hair-more than one colour :S   Dying hair-more than one colour :S EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 11:28 am

sweet!
pictures when you do! :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexisastar
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Dying hair-more than one colour :S   Dying hair-more than one colour :S EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 11:28 pm

Man, I bet this is gonna look good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying hair-more than one colour :S   Dying hair-more than one colour :S EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 3:53 pm

shall post piccies when its done Very Happy probs at the weekend as ive been overloaded with uni work since its our last week before hols lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dying hair-more than one colour :S   Dying hair-more than one colour :S Empty

Back to top Go down

Dying hair-more than one colour :S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Hair-
Jump to: