The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Smashbox Brow Wax

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Smashbox Brow Wax Empty
PostSubject: Smashbox Brow Wax   Smashbox Brow Wax EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 8:20 am

I generally love smashbox from their primer, to their under eye brightener, to their concealer (It's actually pale enough for me, and I'm quite literally WHITE) but this brow wax... is AWESOME! I have these six brow hairs that go down instead of up and they are the bane of my existence! This fixed them, and keeps my brows looking super nice all day. I highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Smashbox Brow Wax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashbox Brow Wax   Smashbox Brow Wax EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 8:22 am

awesome! thank you for posting a lovely review! especially since Puffy is a huge smashbox fan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Smashbox Brow Wax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashbox Brow Wax   Smashbox Brow Wax EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 8:31 am

I'm rather a makeup whore, I'm about to start school for theatrical makeup though, so I guess I'm allowed...
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Smashbox Brow Wax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashbox Brow Wax   Smashbox Brow Wax EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 8:55 am

Im hoping to get my cosmetology license soon, and maybe just build a portfolio and make a name for myself that way - Ive been doing YT vids since its a huge thing lately, and I got an internship through maybe 4 vids. which school are you going to? meep! Im all..scootchy now at the talk of theatrical makeup Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Smashbox Brow Wax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashbox Brow Wax   Smashbox Brow Wax EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 9:23 am

Makeup Designery, it's supposed to be one of the top three in the world
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Smashbox Brow Wax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashbox Brow Wax   Smashbox Brow Wax EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 9:40 am

thats seriously awesome.
also, I never knew designery was a word...oh, a day at a time, Puff n.n

oh! have you tried any tokidoki for smashbox products? I have the creme stick blusher in bella - its awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smashbox Brow Wax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashbox Brow Wax   Smashbox Brow Wax Empty

Back to top Go down

Smashbox Brow Wax
Page 1 of 1