The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2

Go down 
+21
hyperventilating
NightmaresOnWax
justme
asoftrevolution
cherrybomb
Beb82
ninibaby
Gloomyjewel
TOONRULESOK
pinkhaired
hello disaster
Bianca
Le_Saboteur
xxmissyxx
anjelik_dreamin
Aelwyndaeira
PolyphonicThought
GinaELIZABETH
Lindsay
Kirsty
Jayme
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:42 pm

I normally hate Hollister, but I wanted some new skinny jeans and they had some on sale at the outlet.
Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 16398_03_f

then I also had to get a scrub top for school , but I found one that wasn't too old-ladyish and really soft, and it's from a Greys Anatomy line that some brand has Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
asoftrevolution

asoftrevolution

Number of posts : 979
Name : Kat
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 1:29 pm

i got three pairs of arizona jeans (because they have my size! for once!!!)

four shirts, two of which are the same cut in green and black (puffy sleeves with little buttons on the neck) and the other two which are longer, have a circular neck and have crazy designs on them (teal and the other is pink and gray)

and a save the earth shirt where the earth design is made up by different colored words.

then, i also got some bras, and some amazing shoes. Very Happy

Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 061806_1_300x300
those in brown

fake low top converses in black

and my new faves,
Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 050342_1_300x300

they are amazing. i love them.

i also got a shit load of covergirl make up, and some really nice smelling suave lotion.

yay shopping!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:05 pm

i want lindsays pants and that last pair of shoes.
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 8:28 pm

Lindsay I have those pants! I love 'em.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:55 pm

i posted that i wanted this in black, but i got it in blue today.
i dont like it *as* much but they only ever had the black in 14-16 and this one is a 12 so slightly too big on me, but i bought it anyway. im only less sure about it due to the colour, i still love the dress:

(not me)
Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 2273779741_862d9cdea7_o

its slightly too short on me to wear without something underneath. i might look at it again but its a wee bit short. i was wearing my denim skirt which is shortish and it sat just above it. altho it look okish with my skirt underneath and itd look ok with jeans of course...im not sure what else i would wear it with. ill take some pictures of me actually wearing it and see.

its an odd colour of blue so im not sure what to wear with it! i had black tights on when i tried it on and it looked alright...and a bit better when i had my black waist belt on too. just not sure about other colours? and if i was to wear it with tights...

heylp?! im gonna keep checking for the black because omg itd be perfectly cute and i could wear whatever colour i liked. its bad im tempted to try on the 14 and see what it looks like...
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 8:28 pm

I got these pants for 8 dollars.I love them!
sorry u have to look at my fat Smile
Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 2310998719_fbf2da119e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 12:59 am

Uhh, what fat?
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 1:58 am

If by fat you mean slender? You have a great shape silly! Those pants look nice on you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 6:09 am

kiki- wear some really cute, short bloomers under that dress! (so that they juuuust peak from under!)
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 12:41 pm

superlover wrote:
kiki- wear some really cute, short bloomers under that dress! (so that they juuuust peak from under!)

hmmm thanks, tho not very me!
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 12:52 pm

Bright tights?
Sheer black tights?
Those skinny grey and black striped trousers they've got at H&M I thought might look ok but it's a toughy because of the shade of blue I think.. Blah! The black one sounds cool, I haven't seen either at my H&M yet.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 7:31 am

Gloomyjewel wrote:
Bright tights?
Sheer black tights?
Those skinny grey and black striped trousers they've got at H&M I thought might look ok but it's a toughy because of the shade of blue I think.. Blah! The black one sounds cool, I haven't seen either at my H&M yet.

yeh the black one would be perfect.
i am so tempted to go and see what the 16 actually looks like and if it'd look ok with the belt on! Razz even tho it's...3-4 sizes too big! Surprised

idunno if i could just use the blue as a sort of...like yknow how it doesnt matter that your jeans are blue? you can just wear any colour? i dont know if like bright red or pink would look ok. if i had the belt and shoes it might work...bleh i dunno! ill have to experiment.
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:02 am

I think navy leggings with white or light blue shoes (or even shoes that are white AND light blue).
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
asoftrevolution

asoftrevolution

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 1:59 pm

i think red tights would look great with that dress. but then...thats just me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Beb82

Beb82

Number of posts : 1175
Name : Sally

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 2:44 pm

I think red would look awesome too. and navy!
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 5:01 pm

i tried on hot pink and it was...well..hot Razz
so ill try red...gives me an excuse to buy this cute but expensive (is £10 expensive for a belt?!) belt from h&m
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 6:06 pm

Usually belts here at $20 or higher... which is 10 pounds.
So, nope not expensive!!
Back to top Go down
asoftrevolution

asoftrevolution

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 8:46 am

i think $20 is a lot for a belt...but then i'm just cheap and have belts from four years ago. I recently bought a new one and was like "WHY IS THIS FIFTEEN DOLLARS??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 9:33 am

asoftrevolution wrote:
i think $20 is a lot for a belt...but then i'm just cheap and have belts from four years ago. I recently bought a new one and was like "WHY IS THIS FIFTEEN DOLLARS??"
I'm with you on that one.
The most I've sent on a belt was $25 and I felt really gulity for it. But it was a studded belt from HT. That was a few years ago and it has lasted.
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 9:46 am

I've spent $30 on a belt, it was from AY&P and with a 3 row cone studded one.
I don't wear it anymore, and I'd rather wear my leopard print one that was $5.
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:35 am

ah the msot ive spent on a belt is £12 from topshop. its a bright pink elastic - could be normal, could be waist one with a big plastic heart on it.

if its waist...i think £10 is ok but im going to primark so we'll see eh? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 3:15 pm

Primark belts are shit. Seriusli they like rip and break and theyre just complete crap. And are you all kidding me? Like £10 is nothing for a belt really. River Island do cute belts too. But if you really are spending less that £10 on a belt why dont you just get some cute ribbon or something?

Last edited by Sarah_Smile on Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beb82

Beb82

Number of posts : 1175
Name : Sally

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 3:18 pm

I've got one belt from Primark, it's actually a couple years old but you wouldn't think so to look at it. It was a really good buy!
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 3:29 pm

yeh ive got a couple of belts from primark which have lasted quite well actually.
i got another two today; a red elasticated waist belt and a navy blue one (why didnt i think of wearing it with a darker blue? rawr). £2.50 eaaaach.

im gonna go up to h&m tomorrow because one girl told me once that they get their stock in on a monday so ill be up then and ill be in town on tuesday too.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 12:02 pm

im a terrible person...

i got the dress in black. its a size 16! im like an 8-10 but i tried it on and popped a belt on and it looks fine and i dont know if i said that it sits quite short? well because this is got larger girls than me, its quite long on me so i can wear it without something underneath!

also discovered i can fit into kids section clothes from h&m and got a super cute batman tshirt from the boys section. yum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2   Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official "I just Went Shopping" Thread V2
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next