The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shauna got pierced!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Shauna got pierced! Empty
PostSubject: Shauna got pierced!   Shauna got pierced! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 3:01 pm

Just third holes in my ears. I was at a mall, and decided on a whim to get third holes in my ears. LOL. It didn't hurt at all, and they didn't bruise. Yay! And they're not sore at all, which is good (my first holes that were done with a gun hurt like a bitch).

I'm not a fan of guns, but they use the disposable ones. We'll see how they heal. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Shauna got pierced!   Shauna got pierced! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 3:26 pm

Woo hoo! I hate guns too, but they do it for free in the mall.

Congrats on your third hole! (keeping mind out of gutter...)
Back to top Go down
asoftrevolution

asoftrevolution

Number of posts : 979
Name : Kat
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Shauna got pierced!   Shauna got pierced! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 6:06 pm

go shauna!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shauna got pierced!   Shauna got pierced! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 6:17 pm

tsk on the gun but yay on the piercing!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: Shauna got pierced!   Shauna got pierced! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 8:40 pm

at least they're disposable! a sanitary method is always the best method, I say.
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

PostSubject: Re: Shauna got pierced!   Shauna got pierced! EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 9:21 am

Yep, bad for the gun. But they are okay. Not really sore (except the one I laid on all night...LOL...but it doesn't hurt much). A tad itchy, though....which I always forget about. I find piercings WAY itchier than tattoos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shauna got pierced!   Shauna got pierced! EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 10:27 pm

i know! my new conch is already itchy and i only got it like half an hour ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shauna got pierced!   Shauna got pierced! EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 10:29 pm

girloflowers wrote:
i know! my new conch is already itchy and i only got it like half an hour ago
That sounds sexual...
Or I'm perverted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shauna got pierced!   Shauna got pierced! EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 10:33 pm

haha its that little indented bit of cartilage on your ear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shauna got pierced!   Shauna got pierced! EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 10:58 pm

I know but still
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shauna got pierced!   Shauna got pierced! EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 4:42 am

What's wrong with the gun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shauna got pierced!   Shauna got pierced! EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 4:50 am

theres a post on this somewhere lemme go find it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shauna got pierced!   Shauna got pierced! EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 5:02 am

http://limecrime.forumotion.com/Body-Modifications-f15/PIERCINGS-GUNS-ARE-BLASPHEMY-t1226.htm

voila
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shauna got pierced!   Shauna got pierced! EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 9:45 am

Coolies! I hope they heal okay! You never know in places like a mall lol. I always pierce my own ears. =p I'm a rebel haha.
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

PostSubject: Re: Shauna got pierced!   Shauna got pierced! EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 10:14 am

Well, they healed REALLY WELL. I was surprised. Now I have fourth holes my sister did (she was in training for Claire's and needed to pierce 3 willing guinea pigs to get her "certification" for piercing). They're pretty good, too. No swelling or redness so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shauna got pierced!   Shauna got pierced! EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 10:42 am

That's awesome! I hate it when piercings don't heal properly. It's disgusting. Aww well that was nice of you to do that for your sister =]
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

PostSubject: Re: Shauna got pierced!   Shauna got pierced! EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 11:17 am

Well, who can pass up free piercings? LOL. The funny thing was, she was going to work and forgot her wallet in a kid's backpack at her OTHER job (she's an EA with DD kids, and put it in the girls backpack while they went bowling). So I had to pay for her dinner AND gas so she could get home....LOL. She's such a dork.

So now she can buy me all kinds of cool jewelry and makeup from work because she gets 50% off everything. Very Happy Woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shauna got pierced!   Shauna got pierced! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shauna got pierced!
Page 1 of 1