The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fancy Hair! (Updos!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Fancy Hair! (Updos!) Empty
PostSubject: Fancy Hair! (Updos!)   Fancy Hair! (Updos!) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 12:33 pm

Righty ho!
I have my school leavers ball at the end of June.

Fancy Hair! (Updos!) DSC00058copy
This is my dress! It's so princessy!
I'm wearing silver jewellery with it - like a twisted necklace (looks kinda like the shape of that aids ribbon thing yknow?) and squiggly shaped earrings
(It's a proper fancy ball. We only have one in the UK - no prom and homecoming and stuff Razz so it's a big deal!)

Now...I need hair! My hair atm is about at shoulder length - just sits on my shoulders. I need updos!

The way the dress is though, I think it would look better if I had hair going down over my shoulders so I'm thinking about getting extensions. I spoke to a friend who got cheap ones from Sallys which clip in so I'm going to look.

Anyway...I have some ideas but share some more and gimme your opinions!
Spoiler:

Fancy Hair! (Updos!) Asianhair16
Fancy Hair! (Updos!) Asianhair25
I like these two lots actually. I hate having my hair all off my face so it would be ok and if I found a flower like hers...

Fancy Hair! (Updos!) 027eafc4
This is cool but seems a bit too casual with the fancy dress.

So I need ideas!
Ill have had my hair done blonde again so it should be a bit more vibrant. I think if I got extensions I'd definately go for Taylors hair (first one) with maybe a flower or red thing at the back.

ALSO!

Has anyone ever used these extensions? The kinda that clip in rather than glue?

Last edited by Kiki on Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Hair! (Updos!)   Fancy Hair! (Updos!) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 6:55 pm

I think the last would be fine, if your dress, etc. is fancier, then the hair would be okay simpler.
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Hair! (Updos!)   Fancy Hair! (Updos!) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 8:30 pm

Kiki wrote:

Fancy Hair! (Updos!) Asianhair16
Fancy Hair! (Updos!) Asianhair25
I like these two lots actually. I hate having my hair all off my face so it would be ok and if I found a flower like hers...

I like the one with the flower. With a dress and jewelry that simple, you want some "oomph". Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Hair! (Updos!)   Fancy Hair! (Updos!) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 11:42 pm

I agree with you on that with a dress like yours, it would look best if you had some hair dangling around your shoulders sorta thing. I reckon the Autumn Reeser (Taylor) one is best out of all the pics you supplied. It's elegant and oober purty but not too overdone, and I reckon it would really suit your dress.
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Hair! (Updos!)   Fancy Hair! (Updos!) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 6:57 am

I'm gonna be really annoying and say i agree with Courtney AND Jade....they would both look leet. The Taylor one is pretty...but seems a little TOO classical....but it would totally work if u had lyk edgier makeup, and ur necklace seems sorta sexy and unique, so i reckon that would be great. The last one would work well with more classic hair etc. but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Hair! (Updos!)   Fancy Hair! (Updos!) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 6:58 am

I'm gonna be really annoying and say i agree with Courtney AND Jade....they would both look leet. The Taylor one is pretty...but seems a little TOO classical....but it would totally work if u had lyk edgier makeup, and ur necklace seems sorta sexy and unique, so i reckon that would be great. The last one would work well with more classic hair etc. but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Hair! (Updos!)   Fancy Hair! (Updos!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancy Hair! (Updos!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Hair-
Jump to: