The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roooooooooook

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Roooooooooook Empty
PostSubject: Roooooooooook   Roooooooooook EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 5:51 pm

After marching season/PE are done, I want to get a second set of holes and my rook pierced. I've got the okay from my mothaaa [well, I haven't asked her about the second set of holes, but she has hers done and she DID say any piercings I wanted were fine as long as I didn't have a chain connecting my bellybutton to my lip to my eyebrow to my ear so I doubt it'll be an issue, and even if it is I don't mind] but I've heard it hurts a lot compared to other piercings. Thing is, that doesn't really help me since I only have one set of holes pierced in my lobes, so I don't have a whole lot to compare it to.

So, basically, how much does it hurt and what OTHER pain could I compare it to besides other piercings [i.e. stubbing your toe, stabbing your finger with a sewing needle, getting your HPV shot, etc.]? Oh, and did anyone have any problems with it getting infected at all? Two of my friends got their traguses [tragi? haha] pierced and they both got these weird bubbles that they're treating with salt water, so do rook piercings tend to do anything like that?

Muchas gracias!

I sound like I'm an idiot for asking all this stuff, but research is like, in my family's genes, so I basically like to be information city, haha.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Roooooooooook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roooooooooook   Roooooooooook EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 8:29 am

I have no idea about rooks but I have a little bubble on one side of my scaffold/industrial piercing so I guess you can get them on any piercing like that. I'm using tea tree as recommended on here and its clearing it up pretty well. I've done it like 3 times and it seems better so its nothing drastic.
If you keep it clean, using salt water and such then you should be ok. It's up to you to avoid infection, nothing to do with the piercing.
Also I clean mine regularly and got the bubble thing anyway so thats not really an infection. Gill said it was probably something to do with my jewellery which is probably true because its a fraction too small so yeh.

I dunno about rook piercings but my scaffold bar didn't hurt very much. OK OK so I got it numbed so I'm probably not the best person to reply to this but yeh. It depends on you really...people have different pain levels. It's over quickly tho. The after was worse for me because it got all hot once the numbing wore off and like sleeping on it and stuff hurt but it just depends on you.

Either way the pain of the needle is over so fast it won't really bother you me thinks. It was like with my lip. I was like "shiiit it's gonna hurt" but it was like "oooow ok thats done!"
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

Roooooooooook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Body Modifications-
Jump to: