The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How skinny is too skinny?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

How skinny is too skinny? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How skinny is too skinny?   How skinny is too skinny? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 10:19 am

I think so because a size 0 is a size 4
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: How skinny is too skinny?   How skinny is too skinny? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 12:00 pm

I think that's what it is TECHINICALLY but in reality i think american sizes are probably bigger than we think if what Hana says is true.

Unless you have creepishly small friends....?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando

PostSubject: Re: How skinny is too skinny?   How skinny is too skinny? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 12:17 pm

TOONRULESOK wrote:
I think that's what it is TECHINICALLY but in reality i think american sizes are probably bigger than we think if what Hana says is true.

Unless you have creepishly small friends....?

Nah, our friends aren't creepishly small.

Us Americans are just caught up with vanity sizing.

The UK way of sizing clothes is actually pretty close to that of the American way in the 1950's.

Show's alot huh?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: How skinny is too skinny?   How skinny is too skinny? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 12:18 pm

When I was in 8th grade I wore a 0 and I was pretty small (90 lbs and 5'2") so a 00 is really really small.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: How skinny is too skinny?   How skinny is too skinny? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 12:18 pm

Gloomyjewel wrote:
Lol! I think she's probably figured out how to do the jeans now though. So at least we're not totally going off and not even giving enough info..

yeah, I figured out how to do the pants.

I gave them to her and she loved them.

Woo!
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: How skinny is too skinny?   How skinny is too skinny? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 3:04 pm

Lindsay wrote:
When I was in 8th grade I wore a 0 and I was pretty small (90 lbs and 5'2") so a 00 is really really small.

thats ridiculous.
not that you were that then...but that people would wear that like...realisticly.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: How skinny is too skinny?   How skinny is too skinny? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 3:13 pm

How big is a size XS tshirt in American sizing? Cus here it's about a 6 (I think?). That'd help to figure out whether American's are smaller or American sizing is bigger. Haha I'm way more interested in this than I should be.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: How skinny is too skinny?   How skinny is too skinny? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 3:28 pm

We don't have number sizing on shirts so most the smallest is a small. I know some places like Old Navy they have an XS and I have to get that but at Pacsun they also have it and their XS would choke me to death so it's different at different stores.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: How skinny is too skinny?   How skinny is too skinny? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 2:21 am

The skinniest you should make the leg opening in a pair of pants, if you want your feet to fit, is the measurement across the top of your foot ((Like where your ankle socks go to)) and around your hell. Like when you point your toe.

Did that make sense? Prolly not.

That's what I learnt at school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How skinny is too skinny?   How skinny is too skinny? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 3:49 am

I'm skeptical of clothing sizes anyway - in one shop last week I was a size 10 pair of jeans, and another, (the same day so I hadn't changed weight/size suddenly lol) I was a size 16 (three sizes bigger).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How skinny is too skinny?   How skinny is too skinny? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How skinny is too skinny?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2