The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Make-up in school colors

Go down 
+2
Kirsty
PolyphonicThought
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Make-up in school colors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make-up in school colors   Make-up in school colors - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 12:04 pm

Bourjois makes very nice colors. i like using them wet (you get a more vibrant color)
they're a bit shimmery, too...which i like.
I buy mine at Sephora, so you can either go online or to a store (i don't know if you have the stores around where you live)
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Make-up in school colors   Make-up in school colors - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 2:40 pm

yay indeed - busted my ass on those. Razz

I liked all the colours I saw, so I'll def be buyin some soon.

just hope I helped with all that! =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make-up in school colors   Make-up in school colors - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 4:16 pm

superlover wrote:
Bourjois makes very nice colors. i like using them wet (you get a more vibrant color)
they're a bit shimmery, too...which i like.
I buy mine at Sephora, so you can either go online or to a store (i don't know if you have the stores around where you live)

yeah we have two Sephoras about 30min up the street...but I'll either have to have momma take me or get money from her and have Kevin take me...I HATE driving in Dallas, I completely refuse to do it
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Make-up in school colors   Make-up in school colors - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 4:18 pm

UGHHHH LUCKY

we dont even have a sephora in louisiana,
only pretty cosmetics. ;-;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make-up in school colors   Make-up in school colors - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 4:35 pm

man! i would die without sephora! i loooovve that store! i just love looking at the rows of color. i know that sounds weird, but its amazing! all the eyeshadows? rainbows!? AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Make-up in school colors   Make-up in school colors - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 4:39 pm

They just got one about an hour from me, I've been in twice but I was kind of rushed both times so I had to get what I needed and leave. I have a whole list going for what I need next time I go!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: Make-up in school colors   Make-up in school colors - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 4:39 pm

i know...like the first time I went into one it was like that scene from the original willy wonka movie when they first go into the room with the chocolate river and all the kids are like running around all crazy and amazed by everything...yeah, it was exactly like that
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Make-up in school colors   Make-up in school colors - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 4:46 pm

AHHH I HATE NOT HAVING ONE HERE.

pretty cosmetics kicked me out once thinking I was stealing
so I refuse to go back until I have a credit card or money to wave in their shit faces. >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make-up in school colors   Make-up in school colors - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 4:53 pm

They cain't do shit if you weren't actually stealing...
it's because you're black isn't it...?
bitches
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Make-up in school colors   Make-up in school colors - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 4:56 pm

basically! I put the sponge I used on my face in my pocket to keep for later, cos I didnt have any at home! and they kicked me out for it thinking me and vicky were stealing cos we were in there for like, over an hour [we were so bloody excited]. I havent stepped foot in there since that day; its been well over two years.

waaaa >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make-up in school colors   Make-up in school colors - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Make-up in school colors
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2