The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hair Help Needed!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
paleogrl

Hair Help Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Hair Help Needed!   Hair Help Needed! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 7:40 pm

OK, so here is another hair post! yay! I need help with my hair color/cut. As far as color goes, I have to stay in the natural shades.

Here I am! Scary, this is the first time I've posted a pic on this forum! I hope the sizes are ok!

Hair Help Needed! IMG_0827

And this scary one shows my layers

Hair Help Needed! IMG_0836

That rainbow makeup was done right after I checked this site one of the days. I loved it, but my uncle hated it... oh well!

SO.. any ideas? Thanks ahead of time! I love you
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Hair Help Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Help Needed!   Hair Help Needed! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 7:45 pm

what are you thinking?
that would help a lot.

like how short...do you want it layered more or do you want bangs or what?

cos i dont wanna go looking and post a bunch of pics and you go "oh i cant have bangs" and i have a bunch with then you know? :]
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Hair Help Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Help Needed!   Hair Help Needed! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 7:51 pm

what cut would you like? I truly think a bob would be divine on you.

hm, I like your colour as is, it suits you quite well. maybe just a bit darker than that, if anything.

and the makeup is lush, I think. uncle dearest wont understand that! Razz
Back to top Go down
paleogrl

Hair Help Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Help Needed!   Hair Help Needed! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 7:58 pm

haha sorry, I was so excited about figuring out pics that I forgot everything else! I want to keep it longer than about halfway down my neck, but if it was angled, then shorter in the front would be ok. I right now have long bangs that are growing out, and I like the idea of short bangs, but I seem to have a cowlick or something that makes it hard to not have them side swept.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

Hair Help Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Help Needed!   Hair Help Needed! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 8:02 pm

well, you could have a bob that length. I think it would suit your face shape really well!
Back to top Go down

Hair Help Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Help Needed!   Hair Help Needed! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 10:04 pm

i think your hair would look really good dark :]
with maybe some like..lighter highlights..not too light though..
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Hair Help Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Help Needed!   Hair Help Needed! EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 8:16 am

Dark and a-lined!
I always suggest a-lines... but they work real well!
I think a mid brown wit this cut

Hair Help Needed! Sa
I have one, and it makes life easy ebcause when you want to tie your hair up you can when you want it smart and sleek, you can, when you wanna make it look a bit punky, you can, lol, you see?! ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando

Hair Help Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Help Needed!   Hair Help Needed! EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 9:22 am

I definately think you should go darker, it'd look really good and match your eyebrows well. Speaking of eyebrows...if you take time to shape them & everything, they can really give you a whole new look. sorry I just thought of that cause whenever I get my hair done I usually try to get eyebrows to match too. lol anyways! As for the cut, I think some more bangs would look great especially if they were chunky and kind of side-swept your face. But to be honest, I think you'd actually look fabulous with longer hair!

Also toon- that hair style rocks! lol.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Hair Help Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Help Needed!   Hair Help Needed! EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 9:39 am

aw man i love that girl's hair.
i found her journal in my favourites again a few days ago.

i dont think that would work for you tho Julia.
I'd go with puffy's bob, like all sleek and what not and maybe some bangs. if you have a cows lick then your stylist can help with some that will work for you.

i like your colour (and like it with your brows! it looks cute!) maybe some highlights or something would work...but i dunno, i like your colour. maybe a bit redder would be nice though. like a darker brunette-red. num num.
Back to top Go down

Hair Help Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Help Needed!   Hair Help Needed! EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 9:41 am

you would look so cute with a platinum blonde pixie cut! so chic
Back to top Go down
paleogrl

Hair Help Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Help Needed!   Hair Help Needed! EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 10:43 am

Hana I love that look, but I don't know if I could pull it off. I'm thinking of going to the madradhair group and surfing through the pictures for awhile and finding some cool ones. I'll post em here for opinions.

And Britt, my eyebrows are such a mess! I'm getting them done before school though Smile
Back to top Go down
paleogrl

Hair Help Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Help Needed!   Hair Help Needed! EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 11:21 am

ok, so here are some pictures I like, ignore the colors

Hair Help Needed! F18c8ad9

Hair Help Needed! 100_1751

Hair Help Needed! Ygughiugy
Why yes, I do think Leesha is adorable and has great makeup!

And here I am with shorter hair (earlier this year/last year)

Hair Help Needed! IMG_0676

Hair Help Needed! IMG_0423

so any ideas? versions of any of the pictures above?
Back to top Go down

Hair Help Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Help Needed!   Hair Help Needed! EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 11:26 am

Ooh, yeah...I definately think Leesha's hair style might look good on you. The bangs would add a lot...cuuteee..
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Hair Help Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Help Needed!   Hair Help Needed! EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 11:34 am

oh im working on pics...cos im bored and waiting on my pizza hut to be delivered. i dunno if you'll like any of them though.

i couldnt tell you that though...becuase...well im still writing that post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Hair Help Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Help Needed!   Hair Help Needed! EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 11:39 am

well im bored...its saturday night, im about to order pizza, sams sick and my parents have gone out so...
remember...i dont think about if they'd suit you Razz

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i am in lurve with her hair Razz

so cute

https://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/HAIRWEARfiles/LADY%20hair/SHORTER%20THAN%20SHOULDER/LIGHT%20COLOR/?action=view&current=adee-1.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/HAIRWEARfiles/LADY%20hair/SHORTER%20THAN%20SHOULDER/LIGHT%20COLOR/IMG_0225.jpg

that colour is hot too...and not unnatural

ok i think ive gone through all the photobuckets i can handle atm
Back to top Go down
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth

Hair Help Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Help Needed!   Hair Help Needed! EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 12:04 pm

paleogrl456 wrote:

That rainbow makeup was done right after I checked this site one of the days. I loved it, but my uncle hated it... oh well!

SO.. any ideas? Thanks ahead of time! I love you

Your uncle knowes nothing! The make-up is fabulous!

As for all the photos Kiki posted. I like the very 1st one and the red head wearing the army top. All those hair cuts seem kind high maintanance tho.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
paleogrl

Hair Help Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Help Needed!   Hair Help Needed! EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 1:34 pm

My favorites are the army shirt girl, the four of the girl in the pink sweater, and the one two below that with the girl in the grey tank top. Those are the only ones I can imagine myself having. Some of them look very cute, but are a bit high maintanance, like Ruth said. Thanks so much Keeks, I love browsing through hairstyles!
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Hair Help Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Help Needed!   Hair Help Needed! EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 1:39 pm

me too...though Ive usually just been going lalal i love my hair and go OMG I WANT IT CUT LIKE THAT! and its quite short and end up getting it cut and not liking it as much Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hair Help Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Help Needed!   Hair Help Needed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hair Help Needed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Hair-
Jump to: