The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..

Go down 
+2
PolyphonicThought
shadowsforsale
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. Empty
PostSubject: Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..   Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 5:44 pm

Under eye circles are my plague. I looked in the mirror yesterday after work and realized I look like a junkie that got into a fist-fight. Barring getting a good night's sleep, which is genetically impossible, what can I do to get rid of these dark circles?
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..   Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 5:58 pm

mm, get a gel mask or something...in fact, st. ives has this eye de-puffer stuff? put it in the fridge and use that, it'll make your eyes less puffy, which in turn, gets rid of the dark circles. and get a decent concealer! makes all the difference in the world. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..   Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 6:07 pm

i have a cream stuff...but its by a british chemist so its not much good.

doesnt cucumber on your eyes help this? or cold used herbal tea bags?
or one of those eye masks you put in the fridge!
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..   Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 6:29 pm

ZOMG I HAVE THAT TOO! They're not puffy though, I'm just constantly dark under my eyes. But for me, it's a mixture of coeliac disease, allergies and CFS, so I don't think they're able to go away.
Buuuuuuuut there is this cream hylexin that's meant to work wonders. I want to try it, but it's so pricey! Meaning you probably won't wanna go for it... hmmm.

I've heard of the cucumber and the tea bags stuff, but I think they're mostly to reduce puffiness.
I just use concealer. It doesn't completely cover up the darkness, but it's a help.
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

PostSubject: Re: Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..   Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 6:33 pm

Yeah, my eyes aren't puffy either, just dark, and annoying. I've got some decent concealer, but I'd rather not have to use it every day, you know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..   Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 6:34 pm

Yeah, it's a pain in the ass.
You could try the whole cucumber and chilled tea bag thing a go. And maybe de-stress while doing it! Worth a shot... and then you can tell me how you went! Hehehe.
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

PostSubject: Re: Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..   Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 6:36 pm

Sure thing, Jadey, I'll give it a go and be your experiment.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..   Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 6:37 pm

ahh when I wake up my eyes look puffy until I wash my face - so I like using a cold cream, it helps lighten up my eyes a bit and I look more awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..   Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 6:59 pm

vita k undereye solution...you can get it at Walgreens for cheap.
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..   Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:13 pm

Vita K is really good for undereye circles. Got rid of my friend's, and she was a real insomniac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..   Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 8:38 pm

COLD SPOONS! Very Happy:D
and sliced potatoes :]
on your eyes of course for like 30 minutes a day
also blotting some lipstick under your eyes will help even out the blue tones
only if you do it right though otherwise it looks..odd..
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

PostSubject: Re: Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..   Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 8:42 pm

Aren't cold spoons for puffiness? My eyes aren't puffy, I just have the dark circles. I'm an insomniac for life, at least the past 20 years. Maybe there's hope for me later, but for now, these damned circles have to go.

I feel like Lady Macbeth.. 'Out, out, damned spot!'
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..   Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 8:49 pm

oh, I love that you did the MacBeth thing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

PostSubject: Re: Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..   Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 8:54 pm

Yes, yes.. I'm a literary geek.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..   Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 8:55 pm

^.^ x 87634786357369948//infinityyy!
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..   Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 11:32 am

Mine arent puffy either, theyre actually kinda.. hollow? Mines a thin skin under eyes + bursting blood vessels type combination.. My glasses hide them though so Ive never bothered to try and lighten them..
I dont think cucumbers and spoons and cold creams and stuff like that will work. Even if they did, youd have to use them all the time since your insomnia is constant.
That vita k stuff is probably your best bet, and a decent concealer (which I need!)
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

PostSubject: Re: Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..   Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 1:10 pm

I've got a yellow concealer by...someone, and it's not bad, I just hate having to do it all the time. I guess there's really no choice, though, unfortunately. I'll have to try the vita k stuff, I get paid Friday.
Back to top Go down
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..   Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 4:41 pm

Urrgh...I feel your pain. I can't tell you how much I've spend on under eye creams and concealers. None of them have really helped at all, even the one that are meant to fade dark circles. I have the yellow stuff but it makes me look kinda sick if I don't put regular concealer over top of it. I hate doing that though because I have some fine lines around my eyes and the concealer settles into them, making them look worse. Theres apparently some sort of plastic surgery for them that I'm seriously considering looking into. Its just the mega $$$, but I guess I would save alot of money on concealers!
Back to top Go down
kelly-is

PostSubject: Re: Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..   Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 1:07 am

well, i get under eyes circles too.

When i get them, i usually put a little red lipstick to balance out the blue-ish color...then put my foundation and what not.

works for me. try it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..   Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Drug addict? No.. Fist-fight? No..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Makeup & Beauty-
Jump to: