The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

idea for my hair? *slight update*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

idea for my hair? *slight update* Empty
PostSubject: idea for my hair? *slight update*   idea for my hair? *slight update* EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 3:08 am

well, I did cut my hair, and I got what I wanted - but now, I want it even SHORTER!

so I was thinking of messaging John - he used to be a substitute at my middle school, but now, he works at HT and does hair for scene kids! - to see how much it would cost...but here's what I wanted done!

okay, so I wanted to get my hair shorter on the sides and in the back, so I wouldnt have to brush my hair down with hair gel. the top trimmed of any dead ends, and then dyed jet black with MAYBE a blonde patch to the left of my hawk, or even deep red, since that could so work for fall.

I really want my hair done,
and Im thinking of seeing if mum could pay, and then I'd pay her back when I got my second check, which I have no problem doing at all! Very Happy

opinions?

puffys edit:

he said he could do my hair!

it would be $55 dollars! which isnt bad at all! yay!

now I have to see if mum would let me get it done - mum wants to get me eighty billion pairs of shoes, hopefully this can help me get my hair done! Very Happy

and ifff I can get the hair done...then pics soon! :]
Back to top Go down
deaddisc

PostSubject: Re: idea for my hair? *slight update*   idea for my hair? *slight update* EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 12:23 am

go for ittt! haha you seem like you'd be able to pull something like that off. sounds super hot. XD what a great deal, too. Sad i want these sort of connections!!

and i know how you feel about shortershortershorter!! i used to have shoulder-length hair until i was finally allowed to grow it out. but before prom, i just cut 2/3 of it off. lol and now i keep trimming it every week or so. X_x can't stoppp
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: idea for my hair? *slight update*   idea for my hair? *slight update* EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 12:36 am

honestly, this was the first time my hair was seriously growing out, because of how I put my extensions in. I always wanted my hair to be longer, but at the moment, I just want to have fun with it.

steve is lending me the money, so I'm gonna have mumsy buy me a perm and then Im setting up my appointment! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: idea for my hair? *slight update*   idea for my hair? *slight update* EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 4:40 am

go for it puffster!

i think everyone needs to chop all of their hair off sometime Razz
but you suit it!
so do it!
have fuuuuun!
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: idea for my hair? *slight update*   idea for my hair? *slight update* EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 4:51 am

yay!

I so am!

and Im getting the red done!

steve felt bad cos I was upset about not having the money,

so he said he'd loan me Very Happy

and if they dont fuck up my hours by second check, I'll pay him back the $55 plus $10! :]

all I have to do is get like, six bucks from mum for a perm, and then I can set up my appointment for two days after I perm my hair - it hasss to be done by the 6th, cos I need the 7th to finalize homework and then school on the 8th! eep!
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: idea for my hair? *slight update*   idea for my hair? *slight update* EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 12:04 pm

Hope the cut works out for you! I think short hair suits you wonderfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: idea for my hair? *slight update*   idea for my hair? *slight update* EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 2:56 pm

faux hawks are SO HOT!!! and i think a little colored strip would be so cute!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: idea for my hair? *slight update*   idea for my hair? *slight update* EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 6:43 pm

do it do ittt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: idea for my hair? *slight update*   idea for my hair? *slight update* EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 7:04 pm

I hope I can get it done - steve prolly wont give me the money now, though...ughhhh
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: idea for my hair? *slight update*   idea for my hair? *slight update* EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 9:04 pm

Sheesh boys never come through with anything, do they?
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: idea for my hair? *slight update*   idea for my hair? *slight update* EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 9:15 pm

hell no. and he's a gay! gays are always timely. Razz
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: idea for my hair? *slight update*   idea for my hair? *slight update* EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 10:10 pm

Yeah they are. Especially my one friend, Cody. He WILL call me when he says he will, and is just always ridiculously early or perfectly on time. Never fashionably late.

Anyways, I'm hoping he gets his act together and cuts your beauuuutiful hair.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: idea for my hair? *slight update*   idea for my hair? *slight update* EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 10:24 pm

gahhh steve is early with beauty, but never cash, unless it involves food. AHAHAHA Im horrible, just horrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: idea for my hair? *slight update*   idea for my hair? *slight update* Empty

Back to top Go down

idea for my hair? *slight update*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Hair-
Jump to: