The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

arrgh! frizzies!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
asoftrevolution

asoftrevolution

Number of posts : 979
Name : Kat
Registration date : 2007-04-23

arrgh! frizzies! Empty
PostSubject: arrgh! frizzies!   arrgh! frizzies! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 1:32 pm

hey guys. so this might be a dumb question, but really, what is the best way to get rid of frizzies? i've tried various products over the years, and none of them work...

also, it doesn't help that i live in a place that is 100% humidity all of the time.

help! please!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

arrgh! frizzies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: arrgh! frizzies!   arrgh! frizzies! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 1:57 pm

I know how you feel - in junior high, my hair would be perfectly curled, and once I stepped outside...my curls would fall. and the same thing freshman and sophomore year...oh, it was depressing.

buttt!

if you invest in some aqua net, and use an anti frizz serum [John Frida!], that could help loads. :]
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

arrgh! frizzies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: arrgh! frizzies!   arrgh! frizzies! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 2:20 pm

john freida frizz ease works wonders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

arrgh! frizzies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: arrgh! frizzies!   arrgh! frizzies! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 4:46 am

i used to have frizzy hair..but it kind of disappeared...

i have a vo5 spray that you put on before you straighten that helps with static and stuff...but that might not help.

frizz ease was good when i did have frizz...but yeh idk...i used to have kind of curly frizzy hair and it stopped...ask your stylist if there's a way she can help with the cut maybe...i have no idea.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

arrgh! frizzies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: arrgh! frizzies!   arrgh! frizzies! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 3:09 pm

i got the japanese straightening to avoid frizzies! its faabbbb! but i also use this john frieda "runway straight" smoothing milk. its new-ish. it smells really good and makes my hair even smoooother!!! i love it and its cheap, so you can find it at any pharmacy. try it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

arrgh! frizzies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: arrgh! frizzies!   arrgh! frizzies! Empty

Back to top Go down

arrgh! frizzies!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Hair-
Jump to: