The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possibly Homecoming Dress!

Go down 
+2
Lindsay
Beckygdizzle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Beckygdizzle

Beckygdizzle

Number of posts : 586
Name : Becky-Sue, babydoll =]
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Possibly Homecoming Dress! Empty
PostSubject: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 6:06 pm

=]

Possibly Homecoming Dress! Picture8636645

wutcha think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missin_my_bambiigurl
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 pm

I like it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 7:49 pm

what is homecoming?
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 9:59 pm

Oooh, I like. It's very summery. Would look sooo good with gold or bronzey coloured eyeshadow.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 10:02 pm

homecoming is the first dance of the school year here in america.

niiiiice dress, becks. :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 10:05 pm

Actually, it's not just the "first dance" of the school year, it usually has to do with kicking off the football season or something doesn't it?? Maybe I'm wrong, never was that much into school spirit but that's always what it was at our school.

The dress...is nice. Yeah, it's nice. Summery and pretty colors, but when I think of homecoming I think of more...idk. It's just not my style I guess, but it looks good on you. I think winter formal is more fun cause you can be all cinderalla-y!
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 10:06 pm

We never had a homecoming dance, prom was our only dance. We had the football game and voting for queen and all that but that was it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 10:34 pm

hah! i'm from the states. we didn't have that kind of thing at my highschool.

the dress is pretty, by the way! how long is it?
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 10:36 pm

yeah, its for football season, usually.

and wow, you didnt have that? meep!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 10:41 pm

nope. i went to a small private school. our sports weren't really a priority. basically, we had a junior-senior prom, and then there were a few charity dances. but it wasn't a school spirit type of thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 12:02 am

Homecoming is a just a football game when alumni and previous students(like ones that went off to college) come home(school) to see a big football game...

you wear a mum...mine are always the sheeite!!!

we do a huge pep rally and have a non formal dance after the football game which we usually loose hahaha

but yes Becky...dress=hot!!!
Back to top Go down
deaddisc

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 1:03 am

:OOO that dress is so pretty! If I looked good in yellow like you, I would totally steal it from you. XD

My school doesn't have a football team, therefore our "homecoming" was basketball. And no dance (but it's okay b/c we have dances every other month). The homecomings at the other schools in my district seem to be more casual than formal or prom so I think your dress will work~
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 6:49 am

I really like the dress, it fits you awesomely and the colours really suit your skin tone becky!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 7:04 am

I love the dress, the pattern and colour and basically just everything about it looks great on you! You better watch your back missy or I'll steal it from you, exept I dont think my pasty white legs could wear it half as well as you do Wink
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 7:29 am

That look so pretty on you! The colours are great with your tan!
Back to top Go down
Beckygdizzle

Beckygdizzle

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 9:10 am

lol thanks all!

it goes like just below my knees, and yeah our homecoming is to kick off the football season. and i cant wait for my senior year because im gonna be nominated for court =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 2:51 pm

you have to be a senior to be in homecoming court?

at my school we have a 8 nominess(4 girls/4boys) as prince and princess for all 4 grades and then there are 8 nominees in the senior class for king and queen
Back to top Go down
Beckygdizzle

Beckygdizzle

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 2:54 pm

luckyy, since homecoming here is really for the sports teams, the coaches of all the sports nominate their two captains.

and ive already been promised a captain spot so and theres only one other person whos in my grade so..woop!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 2:56 pm

haha, at our school...yeah, you've got to be a senior. and the students vote for who they want, so I'd never be in it, ha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 8:00 pm

Me likey.
A lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 12:51 am

i wish our school had prom king and queen and stuff,

i'd so fkn win it next year.

seing as i'm gonna be the hottest marie antionette lookalike ever to walk forest high formal halls.

also, preeeeeeeeetty dress becks!
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 9:05 am

Our school has one girl represenative for each grade, then 4 seniors, one of which is announced queen at half-time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Homecoming Dress!   Possibly Homecoming Dress! Empty

Back to top Go down

Possibly Homecoming Dress!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Fashion Gossip :: General Chat-
Jump to: