The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ready to get my piercing(s)!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asoftrevolution

asoftrevolution

Number of posts : 979
Name : Kat
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Ready to get my piercing(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Ready to get my piercing(s)!   Ready to get my piercing(s)! EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 7:05 pm

I really am ready to get my nose pierced. However, I would also like to repierce my cartilage on my right ear. i plan on getting my nose done on the left nostril (following hindu traditions), but as i still have my left cartilage, it will be unbalanced!

so, is it smart to get them done on the same day? i know that the more damage you do to your body, the longer it will take to heal, but i figure as these are not right next to each other that it shouldn't be a problem. what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Ready to get my piercing(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready to get my piercing(s)!   Ready to get my piercing(s)! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 5:43 am

id say ask the piercer when you go...

if it was me, id probably wait like a week or something in between but it might be ok...
ive read that you shouldnt get lots of piercings on the same day but maybe 2 would be ok...like i got my scaffold done and thats 2...so i dunno...
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

Ready to get my piercing(s)!
Page 1 of 1