The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suggest a piercing

Go down 
+5
Aelwyndaeira
PolyphonicThought
asoftrevolution
Kirsty
witch_lilly
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pedestri

Suggest a piercing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a piercing   Suggest a piercing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 11:27 pm

yeah, i know that if you use a captive bead ring for a corset piercing, you're just asking for terrible scarring and rejection. but i think you can keep the corset piercing if you use other jewelry
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a piercing   Suggest a piercing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 11:58 pm

No surface piercings last forever.
At least to my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a piercing   Suggest a piercing - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 12:23 am

think you should get your eyeball pierced Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smile St

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a piercing   Suggest a piercing - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 12:42 am

That's interesting! I still wouldn't want one, 'cos, yeah... it's just not really a good idea, is it? Haha. Getting a whole buncha surface piercings like that just seems kind of ridiculous. But for those who don't care and just want it for a super short period of time, it just LOOKS sweet as hell.

And as far as surface piercings not being forever, I know that a few can still be long-term, depending on the piercing an' junk. Anti-eyebrow definitely can be long-term, anyhow. Just research stuff before you get it.
Back to top Go down
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a piercing   Suggest a piercing - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 8:18 am

Man than anti eyebrow think looks cool as fuck. I've not seen anyone with that around here.

Think i'll go 4 that one......the only thing is it'll probably scar me right :-s
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
paleogrl

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a piercing   Suggest a piercing - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 12:15 pm

lillian I looooove sternum and clavicle piercings! I just went to bmezine to look at pictures, and my love is rekindled!

Anti eyebrow piercings can scar badly if you take really bad care of them or somehow it gets ripped out. But even if it does reject eventually, taking good care of it will reduce scarring a lot. And don't let the idea of a scar stop you if you like it, because if it does even scar, it can be covered up.

I like the idea of anti eyebrow on you... or maybe vertical labret? I think it would suit you, but I really love them, so I'm biased Razz

Oh, and I almost just went crosseyed at the thought of having my eyeball pierced. owwww
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a piercing   Suggest a piercing - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 12:30 pm

I like the idea of the anti eyebrow for you. : ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a piercing   Suggest a piercing - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 10:24 pm

i seriosuly don't remember saying anything about clavicle or sternum but ok!
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a piercing   Suggest a piercing - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 2:47 pm

CCortneyy wrote:
I'm pretty sure you can make corset piercings stay, if you put in a certain kind of jewlery.

Seriously, WTF? Start doing CORSET PIERCINGS properly.---THE article to read about corset piercings.

Surface piercings, especially on the face, freak me out.
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a piercing   Suggest a piercing - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 5:32 pm

thanksss shauna! I know a few girls who want it done, and im definitelyyy showing them the link.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a piercing   Suggest a piercing - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 6:00 pm

Im too squeamish for that kind of thing - I think Im bonkers enough for wantin bites done, buahaha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a piercing   Suggest a piercing - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 7:16 pm

i think the lip looked cute, but maybe try the one in the center...going straight up and down? i dont know if im explaining it well enough..

ps- who cares if something is "scene"? if you like it, thats all that should matter!
Back to top Go down
asoftrevolution

asoftrevolution

Number of posts : 979
Name : Kat
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a piercing   Suggest a piercing - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 7:40 pm

superlover wrote:
i think the lip looked cute, but maybe try the one in the center...going straight up and down? i dont know if im explaining it well enough..

ps- who cares if something is "scene"? if you like it, thats all that should matter!

vertical laberet?
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a piercing   Suggest a piercing - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 9:58 pm

surface piercings scare me a little...but some look ok...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a piercing   Suggest a piercing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 5:38 am

vertical labrets are CUTE!
if i was gonna do a lippy one again id do that.

ive never liked surface piercings but a girl at my school got her bridge done and i loved it on her. only person ive liked it on.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a piercing   Suggest a piercing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 6:24 am

Gah bridge piercings look atrocious on everyone me thinks lol :-s

I read that article on corset piercing too. That freaked me out.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
paleogrl

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a piercing   Suggest a piercing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 8:52 am

girloflowers wrote:
sternummmm

clavicle piercings just remind me of sternum, which is why I mentioned it

and I have never met someone who looks good in with a bridge piercing, but I'm sure there are those people out there.. I know I definitely couldn't pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Smile St

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a piercing   Suggest a piercing - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 2:11 am

I'm really excited that you're thinking of going for the anti-eyebrow! Very Happy

However... your stance on bridge piercings saddens me. :< Nah, everybody has their own opinions on these things and I can dig it. However...

Suggest a piercing - Page 2 Lammeridlm1

I <3 my bridge... hee.
Not that you can actually tell what it looks like with a bad high-contrast MSpaint edited photo... but sshh.

I really need new photos. :\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a piercing   Suggest a piercing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggest a piercing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2