The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To those living in Australia...

Go down 
+5
anjelik_dreamin
xxmissyxx
Le_Saboteur
Kirsty
kaylalane
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

To those living in Australia... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 6:49 am

Yes, it really is. Its cleaner- there's a lot less pollution. Every one you meet is nice and its not ridiculously over populated. They care about their animals... and I like the weather... and candy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 6:51 am

Aw yay!
Hahaha I'm proud of Australia being better than America Razz
Jade is patriotic, that's all! I'M NOT DISSING THE US OF A!!!

I swear! C:
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 6:52 am

Pshh diss all you want. Just out of curiosity... how are the politics?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 7:05 am

In Australia? Gees, I have no clue! Haha.
The Prime Minister has really bushy eyebrows... that's all I know about the politics down here! Hahaha. Althought, a federal election is coming up later this year, and the opposition leader just got outed as going to a strip club in New York a few years ago. And I bet the liberal party (the current party in leadership... or whatever it is ha) leaked it so that we're all like OHHHHHH YOU SCOUNDREL HOW COULD YOU but it's worked the other way. We're all like HAHAHA WOOOOOO GO KRUDD (his name is Kevin Rudd so my dad calls him Krudd lol) YOU'RE A HUMAN BEING WITH A HORNY STREAK! hahahaha.

Oh, and the Prime Minister has people modifying stuff on Wikipedia about issues like the children overboard thing and yeah hahaha. It's all hilarious, really.

And on Rove he always does skits showing footage of the Prime Minister and Opposition Leader going places, and he makes people talk over the top to make it look like they're talking and saying funny stuff. Like this but they're usually way funnier hehehe.

I have no idea if that answered your question hahahahhhaa.
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 7:07 am

Yeah pretty much. I wasn't sure of the governmental system, and I'm far too lazy to look it up.
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 8:20 am

The current PM is shit IMO. He just follows Bush and pisses everyone off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 8:29 am

Agreed. He's such a sheep.
But I'm not a huge fan of Krudd either.

Then again, SOMEONE has to run our country...
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 9:26 am

Ew, anybody like Bush should open a wrist.
Back to top Go down
xxmissyxx

xxmissyxx

Number of posts : 658
Name : Tarren
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 4:19 am

Hey did the busker who was doing the huge artworks use like chalk or something to do them?? I've seen a guy like that in Sydney...

In Sydney the junkies are just crazy and talk to themselves...

But yeah in Melbourne I think I got asked a twice for change and once for a ciggie but I don't smoke and I dunno... Maybe I have one of them faces that just ask for weirdos to follow me round askin for me change lol...

Our politics are too annoying to follow... They're all stupid prats and that's all you really need to know lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 6:21 pm

hey since we're talkin about Australia, i was wondering..what does Vegemite taste like?
you probably get asked that a lot but i must know hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 6:30 pm

very salty

but good with cheese

but like

REALLY UBER SALTY
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 8:09 pm

Yuck. They made me eat that on toast. And cold spaghetti. And beans on toast.

Yeah what's up with the breakfast food there?

And do you eat kangaroo regularly? Or emu? Cause I tried both and I was a smidge disturbed.

I hope I don't offend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 2:21 am

i've never eaten kangaroo or emu but rob has eaten kanagroo and he loved it

and i eat normal breakfast Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 4:11 am

I've never tried emu or kangaroo. I'm like... why kill and eat our native animals? Although... emus ARE evil as far as I'm concerned. I've got attacked by a few when I've visited places that hold them. And their eyes are red and so devilish. Hahah.

I can't have vegemite anymore but yeah.... I remember it being salty. It's counted as a big dare to shove a huge spoonful in your mouth hahaha.

YUP! The guy did draw it with chalk. It was so amazing.

And cold spaghetti? EWWWWW! And I HATE baked beans. Actually.. I don't think I've tried them but the smell is enough to put me off.
Mostly, we just have toast or cereal or porridge or fruit for breakfast haha. If my siblings ever have baked beans it's for lunch.
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:52 am

They tried to fool us then! They were all like, "Oh yeah, pasta is a staple in an Aussie's breakfast" and I was a smidgen confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:54 am

Haha no!
Not that I know of anyways.
Maybe they were just really, really weird Razz
Back to top Go down
xxmissyxx

xxmissyxx

Number of posts : 658
Name : Tarren
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 3:45 pm

I LOVE baked beans on toast!!

As for eating Kangaroo or Emu, I'm part Aboriginal but have never and have no intention on eating a 'Roo or Emu, though my mum has bought Kangaroo from time to time. I'm just not big on meat normally so eating cow is a feat in itself let alone a kangaroo... Kangaroo meat smells funny anyhow.
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 8:31 pm

Yeah, kind of fishy from what I remember.
Back to top Go down
hello disaster

hello disaster

Number of posts : 1680
Name : kate
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 10:44 am

beans on toast is my favorite.... but i dont use the right kinda beans... its hard to find heinz beans here
Back to top Go down
http://katemcginn.blogspot.com/
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 10:50 am

heinz? we have tonnes, you can have ours ;D
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 6:02 pm

Yea we have tons of heinz stuff here too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 2:06 pm

When I visited I was shocked at the vast selection of baked goods and candies you guys have, much more than I remembered. I guess North Americans don't have as much of a sweet tooth. And pasties, I ate them everyday for lunch. And fish and chips, mmmmmm....
I swear your food is better than what we've got here. I took like 20 Cherry Ripe bars home with me and they're all gone, its quite sad really....

And yeah, Austrailians are much nicer than North Americans. Alot more laid back and friendly. Over here (at least in big cities) there are alot of rude people who have road rage and this "me, me, me" kind of attitude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 6:36 pm

we're nice cos we're all bogans ahahahaa

nah.. you guys all come to the northern beaches, theres like this big split

1. people who love everyone
2. people who hate americans
3. people who like some americans but hate george bush

we love all scottish english and etc peoplethough ahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

To those living in Australia...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Buying & Selling :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: