The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Brother contestant discovery.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Big Brother contestant discovery. Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother contestant discovery.   Big Brother contestant discovery. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 5:33 am

Hahahaha. Today, I discovered that this guy called Travis, one of the final four Australian '07 Big Brother contestants, LIVES IN MY TOWN! Hahaha. I saw a poster at work saying SUPPORT TRAVIS THE LOCAL FAVOURITE! And I was like to Fiona "Pshhhhhh. He's not my favourite!" and she was like "He lives here". I was like WTFFFFFFFF! She was just like YOU IDIOT HE SHOPS AT THIS STORE!
Bahahah. So now I'm scared that when Big Brother finishes, he's gonna come to my work and go through my register and I'll be like... hmmm....... AWKWARD! Hahah.

I hope he doesn't win. VOTE FOR ZACH ALL YOU AUSSIES!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother contestant discovery.   Big Brother contestant discovery. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 5:43 am

EWWWW?!?!!? ZACH? He shits me to know end. Like, i used to think he was ok, but he's way too annoying for me. WAAAAAAAY....Aleisha or Billy all the way! Even travis...nooooot ZACH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother contestant discovery.   Big Brother contestant discovery. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 5:56 am

I reckon Billy's an ass. Travis just annoys me.
I'm rooting for Aleisha or Zach. But Aleisha is annoying me lately too. So Zach.

Hahaha. Who really cares?!? Well, I do! But I shouldn't. These are people I don't know living in a house for 3 months hahaha. Big Brother is amusing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother contestant discovery.   Big Brother contestant discovery. Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother contestant discovery.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Entertainment :: Tv & Movies-
Jump to: