The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC

Go down 
+5
abercrombie
witch_lilly
anjelik_dreamin
PolyphonicThought
Kirsty
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 8:38 pm

ok...discuss ladies.

*Dudley being sweet to Harry made me so happy inside! I can't even express how nice that was.

*Our deceased: Hedwig, Mad Eye, Fred, Snape, Tonks & Lupin, Dobby. (I think that's all)

I was taken a-back by Hedwig! WHY?! WHY JK WHY!? She was an innocent owl!
Mad Eye...I liked him but didn't get to me.
Fred...Seriously...take Percy or Bill but NOT A TWIN!
Snape...got me crying a bit. I'll get to him in a bit tho.
Lupin and Tonks tipped me over into sobbing. I loved Lupin (tho not in the movies...NOT how I imagine him. He's a lot sexier in my head).
And Dobby was a sweetheart and I loved him, Mister Harry Potter sir.

*Snape. HUZZAH! I knew it! But I'm a bit slow and didnt have a clue who the doe was. I was so happy he was good! I was getting worried. And him loving Lily was so sweet.

*Dumbledore....well I was a bit miffed she totally went crazy and ruined his reputation. And I was even more miffed by the "heaven" type scene with the weird baby and all that. It was just a bit too cheesy and wtf.

*Mrs Weasley saying bitch = love.

*Ron ANNOYED me when he fucked off, but he came back! :]

*I liked that Draco became a little bit nice & Cissy helped Harry.

*Can't wait for the movie with the 7 polyjuice potters getting naked in the kitchen.

*I thought some of it was a bit...hmmm...lets sit around and I did get a bit frustrated...MORE ACTION!

*I didn't like how she didn't tied it up. Like life right after Voldy's defeat, them sorting Hogwarts and mourning the dead and stuff. I would hae liked to have seen into that and then assumed Ron and Hermione got together and stuff.

*But seeing as we did get that, I would have liked to have known more about jobs and stuff. And Albus Severus Potter is a laughable name quite frankly.

and lastly for now...

*I LOVE KREACHER! He turned out so sweet and funny once Harry gave him the locket :]

WOOP!

So I of course thought it was awesome but it could have been a LOT better.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 8:42 pm

draco is so two faced...hated it.

tonks! nooo!

and mrs weasley! I KNEW SHE WAS SECRETLY BLACK! I SO LOVED IT! =D
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 8:44 pm

i dont think he was two faced. I think because his dad was a DE he got forced into it a bit and was all smug and shit but he realised he couldnt do it and then maybe when harry saved his life he realised he wasnt so bad.
but i think as well, he was just a 17 year old and he was definately not as brave and stuff as harry...he was shoved into dark stuff because of his family, no choice for him and i dont think he'd thought it though.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 8:46 pm

ehhh like it matters. the main gay just wants to do draco. >.<

true, he was forced into it. he acted like a hard ass, yet he cant even handle a little death - so boo on him.
Back to top Go down
NickiMet

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 8:46 pm

I loved the line about someone running faster than Snape confronted with shampoo. I just cracked up at that!
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 8:59 pm

omg..tonks and lupin tore me apart. WHY BOTH!? Especially when they just had a baby. And i wanted to know more about the baby? Was he werewolvy too? Fully able to change like tonks (Which was sorta implied)? And it just didn't focus on enough on some people i love. And and...wtf...the end was so random...i still don't really get what happened in some ways. And i didn't like the 19 years later part. Or, if she had to do that, it was no where near thorough enough. And the whole snape loving lily i did not like, no idea why. It was just...wrong to me. Sigh. end rant....for now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 8:37 am

haha i had to share this.

idk if anyone knows of the encyclopedia dramatica but i was reading the page about Harry Potter DH and this post was linked to:

http://community.livejournal.com/harry_potter/4036887.html

oh I thought it was so funny that she was trying to stop people getting spoilers and ended up spoiling one (reasonably big) death herself >.<

if you cant see it, come back, ill slap you for being silly and then point it out Razz
cos i missed it at first
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 10:47 am

oh yeh and how happy was i when Oliver Wood showed his luverly wee scottish face near the end!?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
paleogrl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 2:15 pm

I was really upset about Fred and Snape... how unfair is it that Harry couldn't learn about Snape being good until he died? And the worst part about Fred is we never find out what happens to George and their store later on.

The epilogue was too "fan fiction" to me. It wasn't as intelligent as the rest of the book, and didn't explain the futures of other people. And Kiki, I agree, that name is sweet but AWFUL! Do wizards go to therapy? Because if they do, those kids will need it! Being named after your dead grandparents and two wonderful dead people would be a bit pressuring I think.

I don't think she ruined Dumbledore's rep, but made him human; he was young, and unhappy. But I agree that the train station scene was a bit confusing, at least for me. I had to read it twice.

Hermione kissing Ron because of the house elf comment made me SO happy! And the ear jokes. Oh man, I loved this book
Back to top Go down
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 4:43 pm

anjelik_dreamin wrote:
omg..tonks and lupin tore me apart. WHY BOTH!? Especially when they just had a baby. .

I would rather both of them died than one of them to be honest.

I was gutted george died too.

I think JK must have made a decision at the start of the book that not all of the Weasleys could get through it.

Charlie and Percy where too obvious to kill, we didn't care about them so it wouldn't have made an impact.

Bill just got married to Fleur so couldn't kill him

Couldn't kill Ron because....well it's ron obviously

and JK wanted Harry and Ginny to get together in the end so couldn't kill her.

That leaves a twin.

I was seriously seriously gutted when Fred died tho.

It was a blood bath!

I swear the last films gonna be an 18
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Wild_Chi

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 2:11 am

I hated when Fred died, I'm a twin and I was like ; noooo, poor George too! I think I'd actually rather Ron had died than Fred.
It was sweet Snape loved Lily, but surely if he did, he wouldn't have been so mean to Harry in the last 6 books? (Everyone says Harry looks like her)
I was kind of thinking halfway through the book, when they where talking about the ressurection stone, that Harry would be able to bring his parents, Dobby,Tonks & everyone back to life....but he didn't Sad
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 2:57 am

nooo Harry looked like his dad, and had his mum's eyes - Snape didnt like him because he was a constant reminder of the man that snagged Lily - which of course, was James!

and he didnt technically bring his parents back to life, but they were there in sort of..a ghost form - though I am surprised Dobby didnt show, since his death his Harry quite hard.

but wait. George died too? the hell did I miss when I was reading? o.O
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 4:40 am

yeh i was about to say...he hated harry because of him being a product of JAMES and lily...and not snape and lily Razz

no george didnt die puffy...i think she meant like "poor george too" at him loosing his twin, and i think ruth just made a mistake. georgie just lost his ear.

and yeh dobby going "GO ON HMISTER HARRY POTTER SIR!" would have been so cute Razz
Back to top Go down
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 5:23 am

Kiki wrote:
yeh i was about to say...he hated harry because of him being a product of JAMES and lily...and not snape and lily Razz

no george didnt die puffy...i think she meant like "poor george too" at him loosing his twin, and i think ruth just made a mistake. georgie just lost his ear.

and yeh dobby going "GO ON HMISTER HARRY POTTER SIR!" would have been so cute Razz

Yeah i did - i meant to say Fred up there. Whoops Razz
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 6:15 am

I loved the fact that Snape n Dumbledore had that argument, and Snape was like "whats so good about Harry? He's not amazing, he's not clever"
And Dumbledore replied saying that he knew Harry wasn't amazing, but he was reasonably talented. The point was that Harry was extradoridnary because of what he's lived through and the challenges he's overcome - being able to react under pressure and being almost entirely selfless.

And also when Snape was dying he told Harry to look at him so he could die looking into Lilys eyes <3

I thought the entire bit about Neville and Aberforth dude was really weird... like they just appeared from behing a passege (sp?) in a painting?!

And yeah... Ron speaking parseltongue and going into the COS was just a bit too convenient for me.

I hated the epilogue. But, apparently the book was cut by 20 pages which was probably that... :/

Luna's painting in her room. Cute but weird :/

The snake coming out of Bathilda's body - SO CREEPY! ijhv jkrh iuhhn eeep!

I loved Kreacher at the end, and the fact Hazza gave Voldemort the chance to regret what he'd done before he killed him... even if he didn't.

There's just too much in that book to talk about!
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 8:18 am

Ron speaking parseltongue and going into the COS was just a bit too convenient for me.

hehe i thought that bit was funny Razz
because he didnt realy speak it...just copied the noises harry had made. i thought it was very ron and quite funny Razz
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 1:39 pm

yeahhh I know. least eh thought on his toes!

and snape, that smart ass bastard. maybe if he got a tan...he'd have gotten more num num.

Im still baffled by the random Hermy and Ron kiss - at least with Harry and Ginny, there was something, you know? rawrrrr.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 3:05 pm

oh thats been building up for yeeeears puffy!
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 3:17 pm

I liked when Ron left, how he asked Hermione if she chose Harry over himself. It wasn't quite as good as I wanted the fight to be, I wanted a whole knock-down, drag-out thing about how Harry has everything and Ron never gets anything. no fame, no girlfriends, nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 3:22 pm

i dont see wh yshe couldnt have included stuff like that...607 pages...isnt there one way bigger than that already?
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 3:27 pm

I think so, yeah. Doesn't that sort of fight really seem necessary for like, book four? They're already fighting over how Harry got into the Tri-Wizard tournament, she could've put it in there and it'd fit perfectly. Barring that, Ron leaving would've been another golden opportunity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 3:45 pm

yeh she should have had bigger hints.
i think we all knew it would probably come but ye know.

and hell i'd do snape! well movie snape Razz he's ALAN RICKMAN!
I'd also quite like sirius and lupin IN THE BOOK! the film does not do them at all like i imagined...lupin was like ruggedly handsome and sexy and rawr...kind of like jack bauer...but a werewolf. god why do i find werewolves so sexy? Oz in buffy is a major drool for me too Razz
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 4:29 pm

PolyphonicThought wrote:
yeahhh I know. least eh thought on his toes!

and snape, that smart ass bastard. maybe if he got a tan...he'd have gotten more num num.

Im still baffled by the random Hermy and Ron kiss - at least with Harry and Ginny, there was something, you know? rawrrrr.

Snape doesn't need a tan. He's pure sexy machismo in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 4:36 pm

mine too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 4:37 pm

ahh keeks I knew it was building up for ages. reminds me of me and Gardner, or mum and dad - we all hate each other, but we fuckin love each other at the same time. I seriously want to kick his ass >.<

and I dunno...I just like making fun of pasty people. I love em all equally though! :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next