The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hair question(s)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

hair question(s) Empty
PostSubject: hair question(s)   hair question(s) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 6:40 pm

im tryin to go from black to blonde (my nat. colour)

and im gonna strip it with
ilimin8 maybe..?

anyone know any other good hair strippers?

and then to get it blonde what should i do?

bleache it or just dye it blonde?
Back to top Go down

hair question(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hair question(s)   hair question(s) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 6:48 pm

what is ilimin8?
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

hair question(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hair question(s)   hair question(s) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 12:23 pm

Im guessing something to remove colour?

I'd go to a hairdresser. Especially seeing as its black. Colour strippers can be quite temperamental and they don't always work as well as they should.
Your best bet would be paying to get it bleached. It might be costly but you should only need to do it once, if your hair is blonde. Then when it's blonde you can let it grow out and it won't look stupid. If you are confident enough with hair colour then go for it and bleach it I'd say.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna
Registration date : 2007-03-28

hair question(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hair question(s)   hair question(s) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 8:32 pm

I did the whole "strip at home" thing. When I had only had my hair black for a couple months, it worked great.

But after having dyed it black for 5 years, the stripping had to be done twice, and then I couldn't get a colour to dye over it. I ended up at a salon to get it fixed.

So, since your hair is naturally black, I would suggest going to a salon to get it done. You wouldn't want your hair to end up falling out!
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

hair question(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hair question(s)   hair question(s) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 6:59 am

Isn't Kate's hair naturally blonde?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

hair question(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hair question(s)   hair question(s) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 10:46 am

yea it is but yea ilimin8 is a hair stripping thing and i just found out you need a license to use it so i guess thats out? if i strip it what color do you think my hair will be?

alsooo if i get it done at a salon-strip it and then bleache it maybe? or dye it light blonde if ill even be able to do that--how much will that probalby cost? D:
Back to top Go down
Nova_Zer

hair question(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hair question(s)   hair question(s) EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 2:53 pm

Since your hair is naturally blond you could try taking the color out with this stuff called Color Oops. I swear by this stuff and you can get it at Walgreens. If you decide to get it done professionally it's gonna cost $100 or more for a quality job but in the long run it'd be well worth it to not fry you hair.
Back to top Go down
shockhor

hair question(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hair question(s)   hair question(s) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 3:14 pm

CCortneyy wrote:
what is ilimin8?
It's a hair dye stripper.. i think?

I had my hair dyed black before, and wanted to go to a dark auburn.. so I bleached it.. and it went BRIGHT orange lol.
And I did the same to go back to blonde from red... I bleached it TWICE, and it was still orange on the ends (that's because I didn't get a trim beforehand, if you get a trim chances are the colour will turn out more evenly) and then I dyed it with a really light ash brown sicne i wanted to have light ash blonde but the ash blone would have gone green...

It's been a few months now, and I have like 2 inch long roots, but my hair is more or less blonde...
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

hair question(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hair question(s)   hair question(s) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 3:34 pm

LOL! Hair Dye Stripper.

oh yeh baby.

sorry...feeling immature...I have hiccups now.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
shockhor

hair question(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hair question(s)   hair question(s) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 3:40 pm

Kiki wrote:
LOL! Hair Dye Stripper.

oh yeh baby.

sorry...feeling immature...I have hiccups now.

LOLOOL i get it now /is slow
LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down

hair question(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hair question(s)   hair question(s) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 9:30 am

ahaha youre gay :p :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hair question(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hair question(s)   hair question(s) Empty

Back to top Go down

hair question(s)
Page 1 of 1